Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > The Voice on the Other Side

New Reply

Started by astrocartographer , Oct 20th 2020 18:09

astrocartographer - Oct 20th 2020 18:09

|| Hey everyone. I was hoping to attract a partner (male OR female, no matter to me) to write this idea I had. If you’re interested, please like this post and send me a friend request so we can get it going.

Character A (your character) and Character B (my character) have an... interesting relationship. Character A is a paranormal investigator, traveling all around the world to try to catch a ghost on film with their gang of friends. Since the beginning of their career, no matter where they went, Character A heard the same voice through the spirit box, talked to the same person through the Ouija board, and has even heard the same person whisper to them while they have been completely alone in a room. This voice is Character B, a spirit of a young woman attacked by her boyfriend in her apartment, leading to her death. Character A had visited her apartment where she was killed and that is where they heard her voice for the first time. Ever since then, Character B has been attached to Character A, waking up from the abyss close by to wherever they were. Character B has gotten to know Character A’s group of friends who they investigate with and will even tease them and Character A during a seance, Ouija board session, and even through the spirit box. Character B has proven herself to be a friendly spirit, but what happens when she slowly becomes vengeful?

Heart this
2 likes

astrocartographer - Nov 4th 2020 19:10

|| Bump.

Heart this
4 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.