Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > My Hero Academia-roleplay! (MxM or MxF)

New Reply

Started by neverfails , Sep 28th 2020 09:14

neverfails - Sep 28th 2020 09:14

Hello!

I'm wondering if there is anyone that would like to do a MHA roleplay with me? I can do MxM (where I'm the more submissive one) or MxF (where I'm the female). Romance (and some action) is pretty much the point of this btw.

Your character is an established pro hero. If canon then please be Bakugou, Kirishima, Deku, Todoroki or Denki. Oc's could work too since my character will be an oc.
The idea is that my character has been on the street at least half their life, struggling to survive, and your character comes across them - either by chance on the street somewhere while patrolling or he actually saves them when going after some villains. It can be discussed further!
But someone needs to look after my character for a bit and yours either offers to do it or is ordered to do it by his boss. So our characters slowly get closer to each other.
Loads of other things can happen as well, that's just the start.

I'm planning to do this long-term, I hate rushing through roleplays.
I know life happens and you'll get busy (I will too) but don't disappear on me without a reason, you'll be removed immediately.
I want you to be literate and have good grammar, no one-liners!
I have no problem with sm*t but the story is the most important.

If you're interested or want to know more, leave a comment!

Edited Sep 28th 2020 09:15

Heart this
3 likes

neverfails - Sep 30th 2020 12:18

Hi! I'm so glad you're interested! You have no problem with being a male pro hero? Do you have an oc already?

Heart this
0 likes

neverfails - Jul 29th 2021 09:36

Just gonna bump this and see if anyone's interested

Heart this
0 likes

RolePlay - Aug 4th 2022 21:03

Hi

Heart this
0 likes

crumb - Nov 21st 2023 01:49

Hi I would be interested if you are still looking for a rp partner! I mostly rp as either Bakugou or Izuku.

Heart this
1 like

neverfails - Nov 21st 2023 19:24

Great! And I'm still looking

Heart this
0 likes

urlocallurker - Dec 4th 2023 23:06

Are you still looking for a rp partner for this?

Heart this
0 likes

neverfails - Dec 5th 2023 01:58

I am!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.