Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Angsty hurt and comfort plot

New Reply

Started by TheFoolCard , Aug 26th 2020 02:04

TheFoolCard - Aug 26th 2020 02:04

Ah don't judge me for this....
I'm B in this plot, you'll be A.
1*8+ only
I wrote this with he/him pronouns because I was planning on using a male oc, but I can use a female character if you want. If my character is female, you can also be a female character if you want to, or make, I don't care too much.
Basically yeah this isn't for everyone. But I would like for A and B to end up caring for each other mutually and relying on each other. They'll both be like 18 or 19

(I go hungry)
Character A gets bullied a lot by a group of mean kids at school and at this point is used to it. Character B is a bit of a loner, but often hangs out with the mean kids because they're the only ones who aren't scared of him. There are a lot of rumors about B, that he's sadistic and violent and has killed people.
Character A feels kind of bad for A because he thinks the rumors aren't true.
Even though A is used to being made fun of, it hurts his feelings a lot more when it's B, because unlike the other kids who laugh at him, B just seems to genuinely hate him and is cold.
One day when A is hiding in a bathroom stall, crying, he hears B come into the bathroom and yell at everyone to leave. Instead of leaving, A pulls his feet up so B doesn't know he's there. He listens and hears B throwing up in the other stall.
After that, A starts paying more attention to B, noticing that he either throws away his lunch uneaten, or runs to the bathroom afterwards.
He starts to worry about B a lot.
He starts leaving snacks and notes in B's locker when he's not looking, trying to comfort him without letting him know he was the one doing it.
Then they get paired together for a science project, and A is uncomfortable, while B acts completely cold towards him, even more than usual. But they exchange numbers and agree to meet somewhere to discuss the project.
But when A gets there, B is there with a bag of all the notes and food A gave him, completely untouched. B demands to know why A cares about him.

What A doesn't know is that the rumours are true, B did kill someone. His dad, but it was because his dad abused him and his mom. The only reason he didn't get in trouble for it was because his mom covered for him.

Heart this
3 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.