Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Helltaker RP (fxf)

New Reply

Started by KalnaZatos , Aug 25th 2020 09:27

KalnaZatos - Aug 25th 2020 09:27

Hi hello, I am here today because I'm extremely gay for a good bunch of demon girls and I desperately need my fix like some kind of drug-
Basically, im looking for anyone who can play Justice, my baddie of a wife holy moly
I got an OC- Dantalion (or Danta for short)- goetic demon, great duchess of hell. Shes basically hells sassy therapist, true to demonology she can change her gender, read thoughts and emotions, change thoughts and emotions (she only does by conjurer request, not her own gain)
Additionally, my take on the goetic demons via helltaker is just one huge family of siblings so imagine having 71 other siblings-

I can kinda explain more when chatting ensues but, just some additional things here before I cut this off so it don't get too long-
1*8+
I can and will play others if requested to (such as a trade in muses) some big ones I'd like to muse anyways would be judgement, zdrada, and beezlebub :'^)
I work a fair bit but I'll reply as frequently as possible
Para-novella would be cool! I'm a multi para writer for the most part, my length fluctuates from time to time.

And that's about it hmhmhmh the art is mine, I drew my danta baby

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.