Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > ••❦ HISTORICAL ROMANCE RP

New Reply

Started by REINE , May 11th 2020 00:24

REINE - May 11th 2020 00:24

Hello all! You have probably seen one or two of my posts from a while back, so I'll keep this short and sweet! I've recently added a handful of new plots to my blog, and I would love it if you could find the time to take a peek and see if any of them catch your eye. I am also open to new ideas and new plots, as long as they are set in another era/period in time (I'm up for anything, really, so I would love to hear what interests you so that we can create something fantastic!). I prefer partners who are literate and who can provide me with multi-para replies. When it comes to historical accuracy, I am more than open to taking creative liberties (in fact, I'm sure that I'm not always historically accurate myself) but it's still important to me that some sort of integrity is kept when writing a story that is NOT set in the modern day. In regards to pairings, I generally prefer MxF or FxF (occasionally I am willing to play a male character when it comes to MxF, although I do generally prefer to write as a female).

If I managed to pique your interest, shoot me a message and I would love to chat!

Edited May 20th 2021 20:04

Heart this
4 likes

REINE - Apr 20th 2024 23:16

[I am always looking for new partners. Please do not hesitate to check out my profile and reach out if you think we might be a good match!]

Edited Apr 20th 2024 23:20

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.