Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Pick a song/rp plot

New Reply

Started by TheFoolCard , Apr 29th 2020 13:45

TheFoolCard - Apr 29th 2020 13:45

Okay, so... I spent way too much time picking songs for my rp plots, so someone please respond to this lol.
I kinda wanted to make my rp plot list on my profile like this so that people can tell me the actual name of the plot they want instead of just being like "I want the uhhh alien one" and I'm like "??? Which one???"
But I'm not sure if I should do it like this because I'm a little worried that if people don't like my taste in music, they'll also not like the plots lol.
So what do you think??
Also, I'm semi lit/literate, I write in third person POV, and I'm looking for someone who is at least eighteen, because I too, am at least eighteen. Lol
I have male and female ocs.

(Paparazzi by Lady Gaga)
Muse A is famous musician, and muse B is their fan.
One day, muse A comes home to find muse B inside their house.
Muse B was stalking them and broke in.

(Bad friend by Bear Hands)
Muse A has been best friends with muse B for a long time, but their friendship has been strained ever since muse A got into a relationship that turned abusive, but A was scared to leave. Muse B has secretly been in love with A, so they murder the abusive partner. Muse A sees this, so B kidnaps A to prevent them for telling authorities.

(Hatef*** by The Bravery)
Muse A has had homicidal urges their whole life, without knowing why or what to do about it. One day, they crack. A murders Muse B.
B goes to heaven and becomes an angel. B is assigned to be a guardian angel and watch over a human. In an act of cruel irony, the human B has to watch over and protect, is A the murderer. They are both horrified by this, B having to be nice to someone who literally killed them and A being stuck with the guilt of what they did. Will they be able to get along?

(Reaper man by Mother Mother)
Character A is already lonely and a little emotionally unstable. They only have one person who they're close to, and when that person dies in front of them, their heart is broken. When character B comes to take their soul, A begs them not to. B tries to be comforting and assures them that their departed loved one will be happy in the afterlife.
A falls in love with B due to their comforting presence, but doesn't know how to deal with their affection for the reaper. So they start killing people to get B's attention.

(Last living souls by Gorillaz)
Character A is on their own. They go into an abandoned asylum to look for supplies and come across character B, a patient who survived because they were experimented on and have the cure to the disease in their blood. If infected, one could be cured by drinking or injecting their blood. Character A decides to keep them around in case they get bitten. They end up making a good team, with A being the protector and B being the healer.

(Calm me down by Mother Mother)
Character A, for whatever reason, is in a psychiatric hospital. To help them cope with this situation, heaven sends them a guardian angel, character B. Problem is, no one else can see the angel, so A just makes theirself look even more insane when they talks to them. Still though, they feel comforted by B's presence and begins to develop a bit of a crush on them.

(Kill my boyfriend by Natasha Kills)
Character A and character B have been ride or die best friends for years, and they would do anything for each other, maybe even kill. They always called each other platonic soulmates, although they both secretly wanted to be more than platonic. They were just too afraid to say it out loud. Suddenly, things change when character A starts dating someone else. Slowly, character A starts spending more and more time with their boyfriend, and less and less time with character B. At first character B is angry, but then starts to suspect that character A isn't acting this way by choice. A is in an abusive relationship, and scared to leave.
One day, B gets a call from A, and immediately they pick up the phone. A tells them that they've killed their boyfriend, they're in love with B, and they need help hiding the body.

(Tag! by Scarves)
A was on a road trip with a friend, and fell asleep in the back seat. The friend stopped at a store to get something. That very store was robbed by person B, who got into the first car they saw and drove off. That's when person A wakes up with a stranger driving their car like a mad man.

(BITE by Troye Sivan)
Character A has barely any experience with dating for one reason or another. His best friend, B, has plenty and is very popular with girls.
For the first time, A gets a girlfriend. He confesses to B that he's nervous about getting his first kiss, and B offers to let him "practice" on him.
What will A do when he realizes he likes B more than his girlfriend?
Optional 1*8+ part: A decides he needs more "practice" with B and asks about things like kissing with tongue, and eventually sex.

(The Queer Gospel by Erin Mckeown)
Character A is the pastor's son and a good church boy, but no one knows he likes guys. He's deep in the closet. Character B shows up at his church one day, and he doesn't seem like the type. He flirts with character A openly and makes him blush constantly. Character A starts to crush, but knows his family and friends would never approve.

(Interweb by Poppy)
Character A is walking through the woods at night, lost, and while wondering around, he/she suddenly gets trapped in a large spider web. The web is so big and strong, that he/she can't break free. Character B, a drider, finds him/her in his/her web. B feels bad for A and cuts them out of the web, then offers to let them stay in their cottage in the woods until sunrise.

(Mechanics and mathematics by Venus Hum)
An alien is sent to Earth to learn about it's inhabitants, but is quickly captured by a scientist. The scientist wants to learn about and experiment on the alien, and the alien complies because they are equally curious about the scientist. They become friends as well as studying each other. The alien starts to crush on the scientist, and little by little, the feeling becomes mutual.

(Celestial by Myc Sharratt)
Character A was out at sea, but their ship crashed and went under.
They wake up in an underwater cave, lying on the stone shore with their wounds already bandaged and food and water provided for them, with character B looking after them. Character B is a mermaid/merman but they want to see each other again. They frequently meet in secret, the underwater cave being their hide-away, eventually falling in love with each other despite it being forbidden.

(Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space by Spiritualized)
Character A is an alien is studying Earth. They find character B, a human they find particularly interesting. They watch character B for awhile from afar, studying their behavior and mannerisms. This goes on for a couple weeks, then character B goes through a rough breakup. They go home in tears and fall asleep crying. Character A sees this and tries their best to help, by abducting character B and bringing them into their ship to try to talk to them and comfort them, as well as study them.

(Sex with ghost, by Teddy Hyde)
Character A is a ghost who's been haunting the same old house all alone for years now. They're a bit shocked when character B moves in, and not at all used to people.
They stay invisible, but try to scare B away from their home. They break windows and dishes, howl and scream in the night like the wind, move B's things around so they can't find anything, make the air suddenly freezing cold, and other spooky inconveniences. B is determined to stay anyway. In fact, B starts leaving gifts and notes around the house for A to find, they talk out loud to A, and they're kind and friendly to A. A starts to gain a crush on B because of this, and decides to let them stay without bothering them anymore. They start to become friends, and maybe more.

(I will possess your heart by Death Cab For Cutie)
Angels become fallen angels when they choose to leave heaven, or god turns them away because of their actions. But another way, is if an angel falls in love with a demon. Character A is an angel who wonders out of heaven for a bit and ends up meeting character B, a demon. Angels aren't usually allowed to talk to demons, so at first A is shy. But as soon as they start talking, they start to become friends. They start meeting in secret to hang out together. But A starts to fall in love with B. A's feathered wings start to slowly turn black and they start to grow horns on their head, changing into a fallen angel. At first, A tries to hide this from B, but they can't keep it hidden for too long. How will B react?

(Fineshrine by Purity Ring)
Character A is your average everyday siren, she sings beautifully, seduces sailors and drags them down to their watery death so she can eat their flesh.
Character B is a pirate who follows her siren song, unable to resist. But A is caught off guard when she sees B. B is beautiful, and even more intriguing, a lesbian. B doesn't have the heart to hurt her.

(Shewolf by Shakira)
Character A is a werewolf who can't help but transform into their full wolf form under a full moon. This full moon, they were in the woods chasing a deer, but got caught in a bear trap. Character B lives by those woods and happened to be out on a walk because insomnia is a bitch. They found A and immediately tried to befriend them, freeing them from the trap and bringing them into their house so they could tend to the wound. They like A so much they want them as a pet, and want them to sleep in their house. The next morning, they are shocked to find A in full human form in their house.

(Sweet tooth by Scarves)
Same plot as above, but instead of finding a wolf, B finds a bat and takes them inside. The bat is actually a vampire in bat form.

(Computer boy by Poppy)
Character A has been struggling with money and been working multiple jobs just to get by. They're very lonely, but they don't have any time for dating. One day they receive word that a family member passed away. They never knew this family member, but apparently they were a wealthy scientist, and they wanted all their possessions to go to character A, including their house and character B. Character B is a very realistic android who used to be the scientist's companion. B is a generalized AI, capable  of learning on their own, and very much sentient. Now B insists on befriending A and wants nothing more than to be happy with them.

(UFO by Mallrat ft Allday)
Character A is emitted into a psychiatric hospital for some emotional stability issues they have. They feel isolated, like no one understands them. They have to share a room with character B. What they don't know is that B isn't mentally ill. People think they are because they behave so strangely, but really character B is an alien visiting Earth, disguised as a human.

(Lady of new tomorrow by Irish Stew of Sindidun)
Character A noticed character B dropped their coat, and innocently picked it up and brought it back to them. 
B looked really flustered for some reason that A didn't understand. 
What A didn't know was that B is a selkie, and traditionally, when a human takes a selkie's seal coat, it's their way of proposing. 
So now B thinks they are engaged to marry A. The next day, B brings a ring to A.

Heart this
1 like

TheFoolCard - Apr 29th 2020 14:56

No, I don't think we did...

Heart this
0 likes

Subversive - Apr 29th 2020 16:30

I love Purity Ring so much ♡

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.