Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > ☆World Of Warcraft Romance☆ RP on Discord~

New Reply

Started by MissMadHatter , Mar 19th 2020 14:51

MissMadHatter - Mar 19th 2020 14:51

Hi there☆~
If you clicked my forum post I take that you were curious or/and interested in a WOW rp~ ^^
You see, I had a half-elf half-dwarf, dwelf, character already created whom I affectionate a lot.
My sweet sweet Ze' Theas Stonefeast, present in my blog posts in my profile.

Only, I didn't know a single thing about World of Warcraft when I first wrote him! Now, as a casual World of Warcraft player I gathered some intel for my boi and decided to rewrite him entirely~!
I must say, my Google Doc about him is easily over a few thousands of words and I held back not to end up writing a fanfiction about him rather than a character description o.0
(doesn't seem like it but I actually tried hard to keep it short hehe)

Hours of typing and cheating bed time hour finally bore fruit and I'm now ready to present him publicly in hope to find him a partner~
I wrote down some plot ideas I could think of but I'm always ready to hear out any other ideas!
Also, if possible I would like to do the rp on Discord. A preference since there's a notification system and my antivirus doesn't go crazy on it unlike on Roleplay.me lol

I will leave you the link to my Ze' Theas's description down below and if you are interested in having your character court or be courted by that big softie muscle-head then please comment down below to let me know~
If you already have a character feel free to drop me a link or name down below if they are on your blog or any external Doc~ ^^

☆I must warn tho that my replies usually range on an average of 1000 words, so of course I won't accept one liners but I do not expect necessarily someone to write 1000+ words all the time. 200+ is a sweet enough deal to me~ Also, I do write N*FW in my rps at some point and include adult subjects. Whether that is the main thing or not. I've seen a lot of rules lists of some where it is asked to be over 18 to rp with, I might as well mention the same rule here since with my character's personality it is very likely that there will be bed scenes at some points ^3^☆

-no more link-

And hey if you are a WOW player, maybe we can even play together sometime haha ^^

Edited Jul 29th 2021 02:13

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.