Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Okuyasu needs some love ≧◡≦

New Reply

Started by MissMadHatter , Dec 14th 2019 17:11

MissMadHatter - Dec 14th 2019 17:11

"Bro, I have something to tell you.."
He fidgeted around, eyes avoiding looking into his as he took a deep breath and searched for his words. They were both not that great of poets. He tried wracking his brain over it but got a headache. Being direct seemed like the only option left if words were failing him. Or was he failing words..?
" What is it bro?"
The other male finally responded after an eternal slurp of his soda that seemed to never end. So much suction power for one little straw. The summer heat is no joke this year. As he tried finding the courage to speak up his fuzzy chain of thoughts was interrupted by the incessant sound of Josuke trying to slurp out the last drops of pop remaining in his glass bottle. A twitch of the eye and the rougher looking teen scratched his cheek with a blush.
"Nothing bro.. Wanna hit the arcade?"
Okuyasu dropped the matter, over-sweating from the heat and his own nervousness as he ended up hanging out with his best bud like usual. Gaze still following the other male around and clearly lovestruck, avoiding eye contact awkwardly.

Oya oya~ Haikyuu reference that sounds like a good greeting, why not! Here's the deal... Does anyone ship Josuyasu (Josuke x Okuyasu or Okuyasu x Josuke) and want to write some sappily awkward bromance stuff about them?? (°∀°)
A pretty relax little rp with no plot really, just some random about two awkward teenagers in love with each other in which we would abuse the words "bro, dude, yo and kewl" and maybe many more because heck those best bois are special.
If you're interested in fangirling, or fanboying, over Jojo ships and want to write some niiice Josuyasu then drop a comment down below! Let's make it interesting (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ tell me who's your fav Jojo character and whom would you feel more in character writing between Josuke and Okuyasu ^^

If your answer to the first one is Dio... ⊂•⊃_⊂•⊃
kidding kidding, I love them all! So who cares (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ my fav is Giorno! Turtle Polnareff is my new cosplay goal.. If only I could get my hand on a cute turtle onesie ಥ_ಥ can't find any

Edited Dec 14th 2019 17:15

Heart this
1 like

MissMadHatter - Dec 14th 2019 17:12

(◕‿-)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.