Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Looking for Literate Partners (MxM, MxF)

New Reply

Started by Lizziejo , Feb 20th 2019 18:28

Lizziejo - Feb 20th 2019 18:28

My inbox has been VERY dry and I need some partners desperately. As long as you are literate and can write about 2 paragraphs (any length but 5 sentences min), I'll be very happy. This is also the first time I'm willing to do MxM since I need to branch out on my roleplaying ability and make some male OC's for once.

Note:// Muse B will mostly be played by my character unless discussed to be otherwise. If interested and if you have read my ‘Rules’ feel free to add me and PM me so we can discuss characters.

Rules Here: www.roleplay.me/blog/114966

Plot | 1) (Taken) While driving home on a quiet backstreet, Muse A spots a wounded animal on the side of the road. Having a soft spot for suffering creatures, Muse A pulls over and scoops the animal up into the backseat of their car. Muse A drives home with the good intention of nursing the poor animal back to health, unaware that the animal (Muse B) is really a shapeshifter. After making a comfortable place for Muse B to sleep, Muse A heads off to bed. By morning, Muse B is feeling a bit better and they shift back into their human form just as Muse A enters the room to check up on them. Muse B tries their best to explain what’s going on without terrifying Muse A. According to shapeshifter law, Muse B now owes Muse A their loyalty and must stay with them until the debt is repaid. (Male partner preferred; MxM or MxF)

Plot | 2) (Taken) Muse A is a drafted soldier who was wounded in one of their first battles, only to wake up in a town on the other side of the border after scavengers mistook them for one of their own. In order to survive they must begin a subterfuge, masquerading as a soldier from the other side, and somehow manage to fool Muse B, the person who’s been caring for them since they were saved. When the town is invaded by their own side, they’re faced with a decision: protecting their saviors or rejoining their country. (Male partner preferred; MxM or MxF)

Plot | 3) When Muse A (someone who’s led a comfortable life in a stable home) encounters Muse B (someone who’s struggled since birth and was raised by members of the neighborhood gang) one hot summer night, an unlikely romance blossoms. As opposite as the pair of them are in circumstances and attitudes, they click somehow; initially, Muse B sees no reason to share that they’re affiliated with a notorious gang. As long as they’re careful it won’t ever be an issue, right? Muse A and Muse B’s relationship progresses in a positive direction until one night when Muse B’s car is tailed by someone from a rival gang while Muse A and Muse B are on a date. Without warning, the blissfully-ignorant couple are caught up in a drive-by. No one is critically harmed, but Muse A is definitely shaken. Though grateful that they both survive with minimal injuries, Muse A’s entire world is turned upside down when Muse B admits that they were the intended target due to their gang ties. Muse A- who couldn’t be further removed from that type of lifestyle- is devastated. Despite Muse B’s attempts at reassurance, Muse A is fearful for Muse B’s life and also for the safety of their own loved ones now that they know the truth of Muse B’s background. Muse A has to wonder if the feelings they have for Muse B are enough to justify putting themselves and their friends/family in danger. Will Muse A end up giving Muse B an ultimatum? Will Muse B choose loyalty to the one they love or to the only family they’ve known? (Male partner; MxF)

Plot | 4) Muse A, he’s a cop—one of the good ones—and when an undercover bust went bad two years ago, his wife and small child were killed. He swore he’d never love again. Then his old partner retires, only to be replaced by a wide-eyed, spunky rookie, Muse B, whose seemingly impossible innocence and joie de vivre remind him life is worth living again. This could only end in disaster…right? Dare he make the first move? (Male partner; MxF)

Plot | 5) Fantasy, Medieval, Action & Romance

Muse B is a well-known hunter within the kingdom of Umbra. His hunted down countless beasts and has strong fighting abilities. His favourite keepsake from his father is a quill with a blue and golden feather on the end of it, said to come from the 'Bird of Syria ' a mythical creature who is said to use to guard the forgotten city. One day, Muse B finds himself strong enough and ventures into an untouched forest with the hopes of finding the legendary bird and hunting it to make his father proud. There, in the supposedly uninhabited forest Muse, B finds a girl. Muse A, chooses to lend him a hand, showing him the way into the large forest. But what the legend didn't say, is that the Bird of Syria could turn human. (Male partner preferred, MxM or MxF)

Plot | 6) Modern, Supernatural, Romance

Muse A is a one of a kind demon known as a dream demon. She has the unique ability to enter a person's dream and take their energy from their dream, much like humans and food. One day she chooses Muse B as her next target and because he couldn't see her, she follows him home and waits for him to fall asleep.

Little did she know that Muse B had been suffering extreme nightmares as of late and so Muse A decides to help out, helping him to overcome his dark nightmares. As time grows by she starts to feel attached to him and decides not to feed on him, like food. But one day, while Muse A was keeping an eye on Muse B, Muse B is caught in an accident which leads him to hospital. When Muse B wakes up in hospital, he can finally see Muse A, standing by his side. For the first time. (Male partner preferred, MxF)

((Once I've found a partner for a certain plot, I'll remove it or simple say taken. Once you've read my rules, like my rule's post so I know you've read my rules.))

Edited Feb 22nd 2019 13:29

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.