Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > [Literate] [Longterm] [MxM]

New Reply

Started by LETO , Feb 6th 2019 13:51

LETO - Feb 6th 2019 13:51

Hey : ) I'm currently looking for more gay romances. This account is dedicated to Jared Leto when it comes to status updates, but I'm able to use OC's in private roleplays. I'm also looking for a couple specific male characters, so if you'd perhaps be interested; let me know and I'll tell you what I'm looking for.

MY GUIDELINES:
- 3rd person.
- Proper English. English isn’t my native language, feel free to point out a mistake if I constantly keep making it, it’ll better my English : )
- At least 2 paragraphs. If you prefer writing more, which I don't mind, I'll match your length.
- I prefer characters between the ages of 20-40.
- If we’re writing N*FW content, I expect the admin to be 18 years old or older.
- When it comes to writing Gay N*FW content, my characters don’t take the ‘top’ position.
- I’m not into writing with very shy and insecure characters.
- My stories always contain romance. Aside from that, I enjoy angst, drama, slice of life and sometimes action.
- I’m an active writer and I kind of hold a 2 days limit when it comes to waiting for a reply. This absolutely doesn’t mean that I’m instantly going to delete you if two days have passed! If you’re busy, just give me a heads up and we’re good.
- If there is something you don't like; talk about it. I'd rather have you be honest than delete/unfriend/block, you name it. Expect me to do the same.
- I write OC’s and existing characters if they interest me.
- Real life face claims only.
- I roleplay on Discord and www.roleplay.me.

I don't mind using existing plots, but I also enjoy building plots. When we lose inspiration for a plot at some point, I wouldn't mind moving onto the next. All I ask if that you don't just go around deleting me and what not : )

If you're interested; leave me a comment here so I know you read this and send me a friend request! : )

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.