Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > A Hero and His Shadow (MxF)

New Reply

Started by Lizziejo , Jan 1st 2019 02:42

Lizziejo - Jan 1st 2019 02:42

Please read my rules before sending a friend request and liking this post. If you don’t heart the post and just send an FR I’ll ignore it. I only will do MxF for this plot so I apologize. I based the “hero world” mostly on My Hero Academia if there are any confusions i'd read up on that or I can explain more. I usually only take one partner for one story so if I find someone that is interested, I’ll most likely stop adding people for this one plot.

Rules: www.roleplay.me/blog/114966

The city of Durate, known for it’s large size and economic welfare. It is also the place where the HQ of the Hero League resides right in the heart of Durate. Sadly, where there are heroes, there be villains. The city is in a constant battle between good and evil. The world always had people that had powers but each varied in levels and even still, most don’t want to dive into the crime fighting business.

To Lauraa Ueno the hero life was all she ever wanted. The day she got the power to absorb kinetic energy and release it was just the beginning of her career. Of course that means a lot of waiting, public schools didn’t teach hero-certified classes. Those of course were given at hero school which were only available after high school. Which she passed with a lot of effort, normal school didn’t interest her and she wasn’t a brainiac. Hero school is where Lauraa shinned, she spent all her time studying and training all the while meeting others who shared her drive.

One other student caught her attention. He was the star of their school, “Durate’s Hero Prodigy”. Durante’s Hero Academy wasn’t the top hero academy so news travels fast when a gifted hero is in their midst. No matter what Lauraa did, he was always better. He became valedictorian and she became his shadow. He got picked up by HQ almost as soon as he left the graduation floor. Lauraa did as well but it was always clear that she was second pick.

Those who graduate are sworn to keep the true identity and those of their peers a secret. In revealing a hero’s real name, you forfeit your own and have your memory wiped. So when she became, "Void" she knew that she’d run into whoever he would become as a hero. Lauraa just didn’t think it would be so soon into their career.

They became the most recognized heroes in Durate, both making themselves known by putting away villains and simply helping the public. It was her dream as she’d imagined it except for when Void found herself in the hands of a villain. Helpless with her head being forced underwater, she could absorb any physical impact but she still needed to breathe. The villain was a telekinetic, simply limiting her and holding her underwater while she pushed kinetic energy left and right with no use. Then as if out of thin air, the grip on her was gone and she could swim up to breathe. Looking up, her savior was someone whom she’d rather have died rather than being saved by.

———

This is where our story can start of we can discuss privately where to start. I’m open to ideas.

Edited Apr 10th 2020 02:07

Heart this
3 likes

Lizziejo - Feb 17th 2019 02:45

Bump

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.