Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Fantasy RP anyone?

New Reply

Started by MusicRose , Oct 11th 2018 14:22

MusicRose - Oct 11th 2018 14:22

Hiya! I am looking for a partner (or partners!) for a fantasy RP. We can discuss the plot here or in the DMs! There are some simple rules:
-No er*t*ca
-No gore (okay maybe a little, but I have a weak stomach!)
-No OP characters
That should be it. A big chunk of my characters are fantasy based an even then we can throw in a normal human into it and see how they react to the world of fantasy. It shall be our call, can't wait to start something!

Edited Oct 12th 2018 07:46

Heart this
0 likes

MusicRose - Oct 11th 2018 15:23

Depends! I would prefer one on one, but if multiple people would preffer a group RP we can make a group and go from there.

Heart this
0 likes

MusicRose - Oct 11th 2018 15:30

Well I usually choose the characters first and make the plot around them.
If it's the other way around (plot and then throw the characters into it), I have a few generic ideas like race wars between species, maybe fantasy creatures flurishing after the nuclear apocolypse, maybe a group going on a journey to get a Magguffin or trying to stop something.
It really depends how we wanna plan this, either plot driven or character driven. If it's plot driven, then I usually discuss the details with the person like we brainstorm.

(And I must mention. Your profile picture made me laugh for some reason)

Heart this
0 likes

MusicRose - Oct 11th 2018 16:08

How about I friend ya and we discuss this tomorrow? I need to head bed and once we are both on we can brainstorm a plot together and throw our characters in.

Heart this
0 likes

MusicRose - Oct 12th 2018 07:43

Hello! I will add ya and make the group for the 3 of us later today alright?

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.