Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crime > Batman: Arkham Knight rp

New Reply

Started by TheFuturePast , Dec 23rd 2015 17:12

TheFuturePast - Dec 23rd 2015 17:12

Read entire thing 1st This is the game on the same night but after the Knightcall ptotocol, so there is no Batman. You can be a "supervillain" like Riddler a.k.a. Nigma(but not Joker[season of infamy villains allowed]), GCPD officer like Arron Cash, one of the thugs with any weapon you choose, or the Bat Family but as you may have guessed, no Batman or Batgirl, Jason Todd is counted as the Bat Family since of what happene in the main story. Okay now to say how they all escaped, this goes with the saving Ra's al Ghul ending of "Shadow War", Ra's is fully restored but he still has the power the Lazarus Pit gave him and it turns out he found he found another pit like the Lazarus one and also the same color but when he went in it made him smarter than Bane but the same strenghth as him, so he thought it was an advanced TITAN formula. He then went to the theater where Robin was working to make a cure for the Joker virus and well I guess you know whats going to happen, but what you may not know was this, he destroyed GCPD Lockup and the theater and they all went in the well I want to call it the TITAN Pit but you can call it whatever you want, except the thugs didn't get any. All the GCPD officers are injured though. You can still be Oracle but you have to make fake information on how to beat them. You must be thinking "what about Mr.Freeze because in the season of infamy side mission they sort of disappear" well Mr.Freeze will join on the Bar Family's side but Nora will die in this rp.*spoiler* Azreal will return again but(did I forget to say this goes with the sword breaking ending) he will be the, this goes with the comics, Az-Bat(did I spell that right someone tell me). If you don't think this works don't say it at least try it, if you don't like it just type "rage-quit" and we'll fake a death scene. You all guessed right Catwoman a.k.a. Selina Kyles is good.

Heart this
0 likes

TheFuturePast - Jan 25th 2016 17:36

Az-Bat came in,"you are going to jail" he said to Pavel. (If you didn't read it, I CAN'T BE BATMAN NOR ANYONE ELSE IN THIS RP!)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.