Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Red String of Fate (Group Romance)

New Reply

Started by Lizziejo , Aug 19th 2018 20:11

beautifulnightmares - Aug 25th 2018 23:52

Muse: E

Preferred Storyline: 1

‘Name: Estelle Graves

Nick Name(s): Telle, Elle

Height: 5’4”

Hair Color: Dark brown

Eye color: Brown

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Estelle is head strong and incredibly stubborn. She doesn’t know when to quit at things and she tends to be arrogant at times. She is definitely a leader like personality and not only does she have a leader like personality, but she often lets her arrogance get in the way of achieving her goals. She’ll over estimate her capabilities and often refuses help.

Aside from her arrogance issues Estelle often falls for addictions easily. It doesn’t take much to get her hooked on anything whether it be a style, feeling, or vice. It is one of her many flaws, but her loyalty to those she cares about prevails above all.

Appearance:

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 25th 2018 23:55

((Now you can choose to be able to see strings or not. I would also like everyone else to reply once so I know you all are active. Respond with “Jelly”))

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 26th 2018 00:02

((Is your Chara going to be able to see others strings or not? @beautifulnightmares ))

Edited Aug 26th 2018 00:18

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Aug 26th 2018 00:04

(( jelly! ))

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 26th 2018 20:59

If she doesn’t reply that works too as you can just switch your role to muse D

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Aug 26th 2018 21:40

(Whatever works!)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 26th 2018 22:11

((Alright cool. Looks like we’re going with scenario 1 though I might change the scene to college rather than a high school. Just because I don’t want to be repeats of class and parents restrictions. It would give them the freedom to drive/drink and pretty much open opportunities. I’ve just tried of the constant repeat of classes and trips home. Anyone is free to start a starter though once an order is in place, try to keep with it.))

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.