Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Kingdom of Nirah (F x M)

New Reply

Started by SilvurLynx , Jul 12th 2018 04:04

SilvurLynx - Jul 12th 2018 04:04

The kingdom of Nirah is a peaceful land, full of lush forests, fish filled ponds, and bright sunny days. Our story follows Raelynn (my character), and the prince she is sworn to serve (Your character). Nirah is a newly progressive country, at the very beginning stages of breaking old tradition. It's people still value traditional life to an extreme, so when it is heard that a female had been let into the royal knights league. It was easy to assume it did not go over well with many. That female? Raelynn, the only female to achieve a rank within the royal knights. It had taken her years to achieve, having arrived at the castle grounds at the age of eight with her father to train endlessly. Until they had no choice but to let her in due to her skill.

Throughout her time lived in the castle, she had befriended the young prince of Nirah. As they grew older, many people worried that their friendship was.. Inappropriate. After all, a royal member of society courting someone with so little respect for tradition would be considered.. Outlandish. However, nothing ever did kindle between the two, other than a close friendship.

The only problem? The prince has been of courting age for some time now, and the king is insistent that he marry soon. So what will happen now that the prince's attention is turned towards hopeful marriage candidates, leaving no time for his childhood friend?

Or perhaps, what if Raelynn finds her own match, leaving no time for her prince friend? Will their sense of duty keep them from ever recognizing that perhaps their friendship may run deeper than they had always thought? Or will they forego everything they had ever been taught in order to follow something more genuine, their hearts?

+++
(This plot includes elements of fantasy and "traditional" aspects of life)
I'm open to changing any aspect of this plot!

|| REQUIREMENTS ||
° Male character to play the prince (with a character sheet please!)
°Be able to play as side characters as well.
° Paragraph to Novella length.
° Please be active!

Please read my rules: www.roleplay.me/blog/138419
Please read Raelynns character sheet: www.roleplay.me/blog/146100

ADD AND DM ME IF INTERESTED

Edited Jun 2nd 2021 05:11

Heart this
6 likes

SilvurLynx - Jul 22nd 2022 04:35

{Bump}

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.