Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > The Siege of Nightmares ( F x M)

New Reply

Started by SilvurLynx , Jun 23rd 2018 05:00

SilvurLynx - Jun 23rd 2018 05:00

Anyone living anywhere on the planet knew the story of The Siege of Nightmares. It was considered the greatest war the world had ever faced. It had also been the first time all the races of the world, Human, Elf, Orc, Dwarf, and beyond had come together to defeat a common enemy; the dark elf known as Hex. Hex, who had ravaged the lands, causing suffering and unexplainable darkness to purge entire villages whole. It is said only the most brave had willing faced the trecoruous dark elf. It is said very few saw her and lived to tell the tale..

Though through a great united army, Hex was defeated. It is said that the dark elf was immortal, and thus- could not be killed by normal means. The histories say Hex had been executed, killed, dead to no longer walk the earth. But the truth remains hazy.

|| PROMPT ||
You are summoned by the human king. It is understood that you hold a particular set of "skills". You discover that for centuries, the dark elf has been encloused in a magically sealed dungeon somewhere in the kingdom. You are assigned to find a way to kill her, but learn that there is more that meets the eye. It is revealed that Hex, is infact a cursed elf. Will you try to free the soul within Hex? Or will it prove to be too much, leading you to find a way to permanently end Hex in a less humane matter?

//Your goal is to find a way to break the curse (hence, romance), or find a way to kill Hex.//

~~~

|| REQUIREMENTS ||
° Male character (with a character sheet please!)
°Be able to play as side characters as well.
° Paragraph to Novella length.
° Please be active!
° Read my rules: www.roleplay.me/blog/138419
° Read Hex's character sheet: www.roleplay.me/blog/143063

Add and PM me if interested!

Edited Jun 23rd 2018 05:04

Heart this
3 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.