Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > this is kinda gory but lovey dovey!

New Reply

Started by -halfempty- , Jun 10th 2018 23:28

-halfempty- - Jun 10th 2018 23:28

okay...imagine this. person a is at a college party, looking for someone to eat. because they're a cannibal. they see person b, and try flirting with them, but it doesn't work. person a said sorry and they start over. they start talking more. person b realizes the time, and looks for their friend that was their ride here. person a tells them that they left with someone (when really, they ate them). person b was hurt. they decided they walk gonna go home, but then person a offers them a ride, since it was cold. they have a conversation in the car, and get to know each other better. person a starts falling for person b, which sucks, because that was going to be their next meal. the next morning, person b finds out about their friend. person a sees them sobbing in a corner, and comforts them. it goes on from there. (i want to role-play that scene, btw.)

i prefer using f x f. if you enjoy this idea, hmu. please and thank you :) oh, i want at least a good juicy paragraph with each respond. if you cant get there bc youre busy etc. i get it.

this might get closed soon. i already have two rps but...they dont reply a lot and i rlly like the rp and it lowkey makes me sad bc this was inspired by a rp that never continued lol.

if you wanna rp this with me, please like, try to respond at least once every two days. please and ty

Edited Jul 5th 2018 20:58

Heart this
3 likes

-halfempty- - Jan 25th 2020 19:17

yo, i was just going through my profile and deleting these things, i don't think i ever saw this, but yeah! for sure lol :)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.