Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Sherlock - No better life that the life we're livi

New Reply

Started by SweetPeachMistress , Jun 2nd 2018 17:22

SweetPeachMistress - Jun 2nd 2018 17:22

Mycroft and Samantha are like best friends forever In the young age.But then when they grow up Mycroft said to Samantha that she's the only girl in his life, he would gave everything to be next to her and make her happy for every single day.One day Samantha found Mycroft with his Secretary, and they was together at his office but Samantha didn't know so much about his Secretary when Samantha apeared.Mycroft was shocked because Samantha wanted left the town weeks ago and he didn't even know why. Then he tried to apologize, Samantha was in pain but she couldn't be mad at him she too much love him so she forgave him.Anyways,Mycroft felt bad because he knew how much Samantha hates being ignored

Samantha; "You Mycroft has a very bad temper.Ooh! You see we lived together for years.Of course,that was before Moriarty killed Delgado.Oh Boy you still jealous on Anybody who even looked at me you would take care of him.Oh Wouldn't you? Well, just look at you now you're slim...that's not the Mycroft that I love"

Mycroft Holmes; "You look great Selma...I mean it.I gotta be honest with you I had plans for us I would give you the whole world I wanted everything to be absolutely perfect.I promised Delgado that I'm gonna treat you like a princess.I'm sorry.For everything.Um, I guess I can't complain.You always will be haveing my heart"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.