Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > The Hobbit OC roleplay

New Reply

Started by SweetPeachMistress , Apr 24th 2018 15:05

SweetPeachMistress - Apr 24th 2018 15:05

Thranduil; "She sparkle's in the midnight.Oh speak,speak again my crystal clear Lake. Oh,You're a lake from where can drink only kings of the kings.You're beautiful as a forest fairy tonight. You're shine above me, like a winged messenger from the forest lords who make an elf fall on the back to look up at the sky, watching the forest fairy dancing on the sky and rest on the clouds."

Melilot; "Thranduil? Oh,Thranduil, why do you have to be an elf king? Forget about your pride and be mine. Or else, if you won’t Forget about your pride, just swear to me your love me."

Thranduil; "Should I listen to you or should I speak?... my queen"

Melilot; "It’s only our species is the enemy. I know my King... I’m a princess of dwarfes and you’re a King of elves but You’re truly yourself even I wanna be yours I wanna be with you my King. Why’s is this war between us?,Why this war begin? Why can’t Dwarfes and elves live in peace. Oh,This was between us is just incredible. It’s not you! It’s not me! it's our species! Thranduil you’re a ruler of Woodland Realm.Take all my love."

Thranduil; "I know and I trust you. Just call me your love, and I will be yours King. If I could somehow return elves and dwarves together I do it!"

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.