Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Live a little lighter

New Reply

Started by Despiadado , Feb 12th 2018 02:40

Despiadado - Feb 12th 2018 02:40

During the beginning of your final year at a prestigious academic institution, a strange boy had joined your class after an unexpected announcement detailing his transfer from another school. It wasn't all that bad though.

He seemed to be the guy that anyone could get along with: courteous, compassionate, funny, intelligent, caring and sensitive.

Who would've thought that a boy like him could be hiding such a dangerous secret? What would happen when you stumbled upon it during a forbidden nightly stroll along the brick road running round the campus? He knew that you knew and would stop at nothing to keep you from talking, even threatening to silence you in a more permanent manner if you even uttered a mere whisper of who he truly was.

But finding out more about him through this forced closeness has shown you that he isn't as bad as he turned out to be. He has a heart and while its not made out of gold, its one that still feels. He's certainly cunning but not everything that he thought of ended in the disaster of taking countless human lives. His actions have meaning, a purpose, but one that's tested each time he acts.

He is half fallen into depravity, with the other half clinging onto his humanity. Its up to you to determine whether he will be saved or if he is doomed to sink into the cold, dark depths of the world he was born into. Only you have that power as his only confidant, to choose how he lives and how he will die.

Heart this
3 likes

Despiadado - Apr 25th 2018 15:03

Coma Mierda

Heart this
0 likes

Despiadado - Apr 25th 2018 19:32

I'm freed up for this but I don't really add people

Heart this
0 likes

Despiadado - Apr 25th 2018 19:39

Heart this
0 likes

Despiadado - Apr 25th 2018 19:44

All up to you I'm nonchalant about it

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.