Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > TroublesomePerson

The Strangest

(Great! you can be like a guest or just ask to work for the Scott's family mansion)

Jun 19th 2016 06:27

The Strangest

(Sure holy sh*t i never throught someone whould actually join!)

Jun 19th 2016 06:02

The Strangest

Hi! it's my first time doing this so i hope you'll be interested in joining...hehe

This plays in a mansion every newcomers are always welcome to walk trought the open doors of the Scott's familly mansion. They are quite known for they're toy company 'Toys & Memories'

They are 3 people living in that gigantic mansion and they want your company~

The head of the mansion Jason Scott at such young age of 19 he was able to have control of the company, his grandfather died an unknown death. All the belongings of Mr.Scott was given to his grandfather including his mansion. This was all new to him yet he lived whit it. But he had unexpected guest both of them being incubus.

They're brothers, the older one named James, he is quite responsible between the 2. The youngest, Damien, he isn't the talker of the family but does when needed. The bothers have unique abilitys know to Jason, both of them being incubus had the privilege to drain energy from certain womans around town whispering sweet nothings to them, James having the ability of teleport to his want and Damien is reading minds, not like Damien, James already masterd his power yet Damien did not which lead him to read people's minds whitout him controling it, having no need of the information he heard. Both of them work for Jason, Making breakfast, lunch, dinner pretty much looking like butlers, meaning often found roaming inside the mansion

Jason however was a simple human, quite charming for his looks, he does often flirt whit womans outside the mansion, no harm done. Often found in his studies doing paper work of in the back yard reading a good book.

=If you wan't more details of them i have Bio's in my blog....i'll post them soon i hope heh....but hope that little summary help you peck the interest of this rp!. You can come at the mansion for work as a butler or servant(for females)!=

-I'll be roleplaying as Jason, James and Damien so please don't ask just make a small sheet of your oc-

Jun 19th 2016 05:10