Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Rock_God

Hello,... My Name's Chucky, Wanna Play?

Rock_God replied to Rock_God's topic

(Know any good plots then?)

Sep 3rd 2018 23:48

Hey! So so far you're the only brave soul who has the courage to say hello to me. (Want to roleplay ;)

Sep 3rd 2018 23:29

That's right, Sakura's not here anymore. Don't worry, I didn't kill her or anything I just stole her computer. *l throws head back and laughs evilly and mischievously* So,.. does anybody here have the courage to say hello to me? If you read my profile you'll realize that I'm not as cold and heartless as I once was,.. but I still wouldn't f*** around with me if I was you since I still can have a bit of an attitude.

__ Chucky the Killer Doll

Aug 29th 2018 15:09

Sasusaku Rolepay

Hello, I am a Sakura roleplayer currently searching for a Sasuke roleplayer. Does anyone want the part? I have been looking for a website like this so I can roleplay Sasusaku for a very long time so I would really appreciate a response. :)

Jun 26th 2018 23:51

Hey, New Here And Looking For A Sasuke

I signed up here because I am literally bored out of my mind lol! And I've been basically looking all over the internet to roleplay. Anybody on here roleplay as Sasuke by any chance and be interested in a Sasusaku roleplay? (I will work on my photo and profile details soon)

Jun 26th 2018 23:01