Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Kat123

Magical Girl Rp?

Kat123 replied to Kat123's topic

In the kingdom of Eldoria, there exists shadowy monsters called the Vexchildren. These creatures hunt down people, leaving them empty, emotionless husks after the attack. This is where the Card Dancers come in. Eldoria has a guardian fairy who selects two individuals to grant the power to fight off the Vexchildren called the Card Dancers. For years, these Card Dancers have protected Eldoria. One day, our characters, Muse A and Muse B are chosen to become a Card Dancer.

Message me if interested. We can either play it straight, or go a much darker route like Madoka Magica.

Nov 6th 2023 15:22

Couple of Ideas

Kat123 replied to Kat123's topic

Hello all, I am new to this site and I have a couple of plots to share.

A few things about me: I can write a few sentences to a paragraph and avoid one-liners. I often try to match the length of my partner.

If my formatting seems weird, I apologize. I'm on mobile and don't have a PC.

Plot 1: (MxF romance) Muse A is the loyal servant of a mad and evil wizard who seeks to resurrect a devil and unleash its power onto the world in order to 'cleanse' it. However, royal is needed for the ritual. So, Muse A is sent to a nearby kingdom to abduct their beloved princess, Muse B. To achieve this, he masquerades as a newly hired guard to get close to her.
However, he finds himself so enamored by the peace of the kingdom and by the princess's beauty that he falls for her instead.

Plot 2: (Gender doesn't matter) A bit more fleshed out. Chaos elves are beings born within mages with great magical talent. When a mage fails a magical spell, the chaos elf will grow in power, slowly corrupting their body until it can take it over completely.

In the elven kingdom of Nihiluna, there was once a prominent mage who lived there. This mage, Muse A, was extremely loyal to the king and his people, doing all they could to keep them safe and sound. Until one day, Muse A vanished without a trace, never to be seen or heard from again.

Muse B was an apprentice of this mage, and has been searching for them ever since, even though people have long since given up on them. One day, Muse B does the impossible and finds Muse A living in the middle of nowhere. However, instead of a warm welcome, Muse A tries to push them out and make them leave. This is for one special reason: they have a particularly powerful chaos elf.

If either of these plots interests you, please message me.

Sep 3rd 2023 18:34