Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Karma333

-A Different Type of Neverland-

Karma333 replied to Karma333's topic

Yes it is^^))

May 17th 2018 21:14

He kept his head in to her hand as he closed his eyes. He seemed to be in the verge of... crying? “M-m-ma....usu....” he spoke. His voice raspy and almost gone and warn out from something.... and it was something in the orphanage..... but what

“ i’m More souperior. And I bet you would run in to a wall in about -0 seconds with out your glassses. And younger are dumber.”

May 16th 2018 23:54

After a moment he then moved his head in the the 8 year olds hand as a form of nuzzle. He closed his eyes as his ears perked up slightly showing they were ripped.

Crow looked at her and he growled “ well it’s to bad that your to blind to see where your walking. You old bat.”

May 16th 2018 23:29

He tilted his head and he jumped with the sudden movement as he approached again as he sniffed her hand again and h stayed close but he didint really know.... he thought she could hurt him. But she was 8 and probably didint even have the thought of hurting a fly....

He glared as he grabbed her hand “ don’t fucjing mock me.” He said as he let go “ I don’t get off. Hell i’m part crow for the love of god” he said as he glared again as he threw her hand to the side and he walked off

May 16th 2018 22:53

He flinched when he saw the 8 year old approach as he saw white on her and that made him scared... but he saw no sharp things to poke or stab him with. He very very hesintly sniffed her hand when it was held out as he soon backed in to the corner again as he was still shaking.

Crow looked at her and he sighed “ how about no. I’m just here for the cash” he said and he did a chicha chicha motion with his hand

May 16th 2018 22:32