Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > All YouTubers or video game character(that you wan

New Reply

Started by TheFuturePast , Dec 23rd 2015 16:33

TheFuturePast - Jan 27th 2016 12:22

"Wait that's what those berries were called, I just randomly found them," Lichumon said as a portal appeared to Eva's trainer, then Lichumon turned around and saw the portal and was surprised, and confused.

Heart this
0 likes

TheFuturePast - Jan 27th 2016 12:59

Lichumon walked through the portal,"no problem, I would risk my life to save any creature"he said. Just then the portal closed, but Lichumon didn't notice.

Heart this
0 likes

TheFuturePast - Jan 27th 2016 13:21

Lichumon turned around and saw the portal was gone,"oh no!" Lichumon screamed,"this must be the cause of the tournament my grandfather was in, smash."

Heart this
0 likes

TheFuturePast - Jan 27th 2016 13:33

"Yeah, my grandfather talked about those creatures," Lichumon said,"sometimes otherworldly swordsman appeared in Hyrule."

Heart this
0 likes

TheFuturePast - Jan 27th 2016 14:02

"Well what do you do for fun in this world?" Lichumon asked.

Heart this
0 likes

TheFuturePast - Jan 27th 2016 14:11

"Sure, I'll just leave my sword and shield here,"Lichumon said.

Heart this
0 likes

TheFuturePast - Jan 27th 2016 14:18

"Okay, I'm coming,"he started following Silver. Little they know Toon Lichumon was watching them.

Heart this
0 likes

TheFuturePast - Jan 27th 2016 14:31

Toon Lichumon grabbed something from his item pouch and put down a bird and he was the bird and flew up.

Heart this
0 likes

TheFuturePast - Jan 27th 2016 14:50

Lichumon felt something hurt his arm and fell over, it started to turn dark. Toon Lichumon walked out of the bush, holding his arm which started to turn dark.

Heart this
0 likes

TheFuturePast - Feb 1st 2016 12:26

"This must be another cause of it, cause I saw Toon Lichumon in the bush, but Rva did you attack him?" Lichumon asked Eva.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.