Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > All YouTubers or video game character(that you wan

New Reply

Started by TheFuturePast , Dec 23rd 2015 16:33

TheFuturePast - Jan 26th 2016 14:02

Lichumon shrugged and ate his half then he walked over to the sword and pulled it out of the stone,"ok, hold on tight" he said as he took out an ocarina.

Heart this
0 likes

TheFuturePast - Jan 26th 2016 14:23

Lichumon whistled a tune in the ocarina and they were transported to a field.

Heart this
0 likes

TheFuturePast - Jan 26th 2016 15:06

"This is Hyrule field," Lichumon said as he dropped his old sword.

Heart this
0 likes

TheFuturePast - Jan 26th 2016 16:57

"Come on, there's someone very dear to me I want you to meet," Lichumon said,"but not the one I'm calling over now" then he whistled another tune and there was a neigh, and a horse was running towards them.

Heart this
0 likes

TheFuturePast - Jan 26th 2016 18:09

"Okay Epona, we need you take us to castle town," Lichumon said as he got on,"hiyah!" he said when they were on and they rode away.

Heart this
0 likes

TheFuturePast - Jan 26th 2016 18:30

When they got to castle town the gates were about to close, so Lichumon got off Epona and ran through the gates right as they closed. "So Eva, how did you get to the door to temple of time?" Lichumon asked as they walked towards the castle.

Heart this
0 likes

TheFuturePast - Jan 26th 2016 21:40

When they got to the gate it was locked, Lichumon then pulled out his ocarina and played a tune. There was a flash of light and then it was the middle of the day.

Heart this
0 likes

TheFuturePast - Jan 26th 2016 22:27

"No, it literally is magic," said Lichumon,"you see this is the Ocarina of Time, you see my father inherited it from my grandfather, whose name just happens to be the hero's of legends name, Link. He also went to this place called Kanto, but that isn't even a place, he said he went there by portal."

Heart this
0 likes

TheFuturePast - Jan 26th 2016 22:31

"Hold on, Eva what do you mean!?" Lichumon said puzzled and surprised.

Heart this
0 likes

TheFuturePast - Jan 27th 2016 08:50

"Eva where are you originally from?"Lichumon asked.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.