Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > MxM - The Knife in My Back

New Reply

Started by cvp1dx , Mar 19th 2024 06:24

cvp1dx - Mar 19th 2024 06:24

This is only to give an idea of what this role play is about, and if you’re interested I actually write in 3rd person. This is also Demon x Human!! ^^

#bxb

My words broke off into a silent scream, as I gaped
from the sudden pain that erupted from my back. I couldnt breathe it hurt, as y/c claws sank deeper into my flesh tearing it like a thin sheet of paper, and my hands reached for something to hold onto in the shakiest way possible. My fingers grasped the very end of y/c’s dark suit, but he didn’t react in the slightest. He kept his large hand on my back as if he would just support me helping me stand, but of course, everyone in the room could probably see that this was indefinitely not the case.
“I’m sorry, didnt quite catch that.”Lucifer grinned watching as I trembled in agony, but wasnt willing to fall to my knees right in front of the whole room due to my pride keeping me standing, so I had to keep flexing and using the muscles that the demons claws had cut through. My colorless eyes were burning with hatred, yet I couldnt find the power to speak up, because each time my mouth trembled open to give my answer, y/c applied more pressure that I thought he might pierce into my actual lungs next. He pulled me closer, and to an outsider, it could’ve looked like that I just decided to lean against his chest in defeat, but in reality, he just moved me like a rag-doll in my frozenly weak state.

“As you can clearly see, he had changed his mind, Lucifer.” Y/c explained calmly as if he wasn’t trying to rip my spine out from its place.
“I figured... All bark, but no bite.” he sighed as if he was deeply disappointed but I could see the smirk on his damned lips and I attempted to march at him but y/c held me so tightly with just one hand, so I barely even moved.
Luc studied my face for a long while, observing as I tried to look as okay as one could possibly be in the current situation despite feeling on the verge of unconsciousness. My heart slowly filled with blind hatred and frustrated desperation, as I watched the devils smile widened. He slowly walked away from us, back to the smaller girl I was trying to save in the first place, grabbed her by her deep chestnut locks and began dragging her across the room, presumably so the crowd would have a better view of the scene. She shrieked in pain until he let her go.
I struggled against the claws, but with that few movements, I caused such immense pain to myself that I soon gave up, y/c easily winning.
“What’s your name, love?” Lucifer asked the girl in a fake- endearing tone.

“El-Ellie..” she breathed out unsurely, her eyes wide, looking up at the fallen angel before her with pure fear and horror in her Bambi-eyes.
“ELLIE!” Lucifer shouted, to let everyone else know too like a cheap showman would. Aren’t you just honoured, Ellie? The infamous Chaos himself... The one... the only Amias, is worried about you... Aren’t you just shaking from excitement, dear?” It was clear she was shaking but not from excitement. the crowd slowly let out a low, amused chuckle almost in unison as Lucifer kept mocking me and the small girl. I gritted my teeth, moving again, but it didn’t end any differently than before, sucking in a sharp breath from the pain. I arched my back under the dizzyingly painful touch of the demon, not that it helped.
“Let me go.” I hissed, looking at my side, to meet y/c’s eye.
“No.” came the stern, and surely displeased answer from the demon. As my frustration grew, I could hardly notice blood slowly wetting my white dress-shirt and soon my suit too as one of the sleeves slid off my shoulder. I saw red, and all I wanted was to beat Lucifer to death, even though I was aware of the fact that I would most likely break all the bones in my fist if I were to hit him, the power difference painfully obvious.
“Chain her to my throne. Why don’t we make a little show?”
Lucifer purred and just as I went to speak again y/c placed a firm hand over my mouth and leaned to whisper in my ear something I dreaded to hear. “We are leaving.” I couldn’t just leave though I’d look weak. I wasn’t weak.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.