Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Modern Day Beauty and the Beast

New Reply

Started by LoadedDice , Jan 24th 2022 18:06

LoadedDice - Jan 24th 2022 18:06

Hello, hi and how are you folks doing?

I'm looking for detailed, descriptive and long-term stories opposite of female characters. Would also prefer that the mun is female as it weirds me out to think I'm helping some guy get his jollies off. What I'm not looking for is rushing through scenes, making the RP revolve around the extra steamy and spicy but would prefer such things happen organically, with character chemistry.

My own character would be the Beast in this modern day rendition of Beauty and the Beast. Looking for a Human female who would be the Beauty. Sounds simple enough, yeah? If you've got the interest and creativity, I'd be more than open to building on and further discussing the idea or, perhaps, others.

Please note that I do not plan to post in this forum -- this is just for ad purposes. In addition to that, I'll only be doing roleplay stories in Discord.

Heart this
6 likes

LoadedDice - Nov 4th 2022 08:03

Just a casual bump to this topic... let folks know I'm still interested.
Looking for my fellow romance junkies. Most especially forbidden romance junkies!

Heart this
1 like

LoadedDice - Jan 2nd 2023 05:05

Happy New Year, folks and fellow romance junkies~

Heart this
0 likes

KiouraRecour - Jan 4th 2023 11:01

Interested!

Heart this
0 likes

LoadedDice - Jan 15th 2023 05:40

Just a casual bump to this thread.

Open to other romance plots

Heart this
0 likes

LoadedDice - Jun 26th 2023 13:16

Bump~

Heart this
0 likes

LoadedDice - Jul 11th 2023 20:29

Currently looking for a female player/writer who roleplays a blind character or has experience role-playing such a character. Please don't be discouraged, I'm not turning down characters that aren't blind. However, I'm mildly intrigued by the idea of a Modern Day Beauty and the Beast story in which the Beauty is blind. What interactions are had between her and friends, family, co-workers... the surprising interaction she'd have meeting a man, creature, that is very different from those she's used to. Kind of like the idea of such a person finding a way to tame the beast. As always, I'm open to further discussing this and tossing ideas around.

Heart this
1 like

LoadedDice - Jul 12th 2023 07:05

bump

Heart this
0 likes

LoadedDice - Mar 18th 2024 02:38

The Imstillalive bump~

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.