Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Demon/Human RP

New Reply

Started by MattyPatty , Mar 19th 2024 15:31

MattyPatty - Mar 19th 2024 15:31

Hello!

I had this idea for a demon/human RP, I hope you find it interesting.

Muse A is a demon, they regularly go between hell and the human world, causing chaos and just being mischievous, all in good fun really. Muse B is a human, they live at home and really don't have the best life. Their mother abused them since they were small, which made Muse B stay at the house, never having the strength to leave, even after their eighteenth birthday.

Muse A assumes a human form and is walking around a market event that Muse B's town hosts every two years. The two of them meet and Muse A immediately falls for them, they had only ever seen humans as nothing more than useless vermin, destroying everything in their wake. But Muse B was different and kind to Muse A. They hang out at the market, playing games and such; getting to know another but eventually Muse B has to return home, a little too late from spending so much time with Muse A. They eventually do part ways and Muse B returns home while Muse A returns back to their ring of hell. They return to their demon form and decides to watch Muse B through a spell. But when they do, they see Muse B speaking with their mother, feeling the fear that stilled the air. What the demon didn't expect was for the older woman to begin berating then beating Muse B. But before it could get worse, Muse A closes the spell, not having the heart to continue watching.. the demon is in a difficult spot now, not knowing what they could do.

I hope you like this idea, let me know! There are other pairings on my profile so if any of those catch your interest, just tell me. I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.