Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Celebrity > Kids of the Best Rockers?

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Aug 25th 2017 19:50

Luithin_ - Apr 12th 2018 00:46

"I guess thats what we are. A new Sabbath." Sully responds. They all listen to what he says. "What makes you think that?" Allen questions.
Mason watches Alvah and then Nerezza as he approaches. "If you mean Marilyn Manson, you are correct." Mason says to the guy offering to shake his hand. "Mason Manson."

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 12th 2018 22:01

Name: Bendix Petersen
Nickname: Belial
Famous Parent: King Diamond
Dislikes:
Personality:
Bio(Opt):
Band-name(Opt): Agares
Looks:
Voice: youtu.be/U-yYG00Nr8I

Edited Apr 12th 2018 22:29

Heart this
1 like

Luithin_ - Apr 12th 2018 22:19

(All Accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 12th 2018 22:48

Belial was preforming at this place after Asmodeus. He had watched the first two bands. They seemed pretty good. He had went into the dressing room a little bit before the bands got backstage. Asmodeus was right before him.
Belial slips out from the dressing room as he hears talking... And singing. He slowly walks into the room and looks at these guys he had just watched.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Apr 12th 2018 22:59

Nerezza shakes Mason's hand. "Nerezza." He introduces himself taking notice of an hateful tone.
Alvah gives a long glare at Allen and then hears a door close. Almost all of them see Asmodeus walk through and take notice of a guy just standing there. Aspera had turned around. He and Ghost had finished the song.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 13th 2018 02:40

They all watch Asmodeus walk through and one of them was looking at something. Once she moves past what she was looking at they take notice of yet another male with his face painted.
Belial feels all the eyes on him. He had watched the group dressed like the others just in white. "Mind if I join you?" Belial asks.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Apr 13th 2018 02:45

"Please do." Ghost says holding his arm out to where the others where. He kept his eyes on this guy that looked in a way similar to them. Or was it the other way around.
Cirice watches the male carefully. Examining him.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 13th 2018 02:53

Belial watches Ghost and slowly walks to the group. He immediately notices the one was examining him. He was stared at quite often so he was used to it. But this guy wasn't just another person. He was a goddamn Papa.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Apr 13th 2018 02:57

Cirice stands as the male approaches. He holds his hand out for him to shake. He had been able to figure out he had some relation to King Diamond.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 13th 2018 03:04

"Bendix Petersen. But call me Belial." He pauses as he shakes his hand and looks at Cirice. He bows his head slightly. "Papa." He says knowing this guy wasnt a Papa papa.

Edited Apr 13th 2018 03:05

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.