Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > ✧*̥˚ Roleplay Idea *̥˚✧

New Reply

Started by EunWooKimchi , Jan 17th 2024 19:45

EunWooKimchi - Jan 17th 2024 19:45

[This roleplay idea is bxb/mxm, but I am open to doing mxf. I will play the sub character. <3]

・❥・Gaming Friends
♥ CA [Character A]
♡ CB [Character B]

♥ CA and ♡ CB are best friends that go to the same college together. They both game a lot, but not together, and each have a lot of online friends. One day, ♥ CA gets a friend request from someone that was on the same gaming session as he was. It wasn't strange for ♥ CA because they got a lot of friend requests. Little did ♥ CA know, it was actually ♡ CB who friended him and ♡ CB was just as clueless to this.

Fast forward a bit to where ♥ CA and ♡ CB are also best friends online. They share so much in common that it seems almost too good to be true to ♥ CA.

Slowly, they end up falling in love online and eventually, ♡ CB wants to video call ♥ CA. ♥ CA agrees to and once they are on call together, they are shocked to find themselves looking back at one another. ♥ CA doesn't know how to react so he shuts his laptop screen and is in disbelief.

[Would you roleplay this idea with me?]
[Yes] [No]

Heart this
0 likes

Femboy_Izuku - Jan 18th 2024 09:11

I would love to roleplay this idea with you!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.