Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > George1000

Hello everybody!

George1000 replied to George1000's topic

Hello! My name is George. I am 35 years old and i live in Braila city, Romania Country, Europe. My favorite genres is Fantasy, SF, Furry. In real life also is a hetero boy and not transgender, in virtual life i like play female characters. I like original roleplays. I enjoy play at first person because make feel in characters skin and have more ideas.

Jun 19th 2021 18:01

AI Roleplay

George1000 replied to George1000's topic

Mila AI is a new generation of transformers android with last generation tehnology. This concept for a slave android capable all gadgets in one android. You need a coffe morning? Mila transform into a espressor, you need aspirate in room? Mila transform into a robot vacuum cleaner, you need go in a place? Mila transform into a car. You feel single and need a girlfriend? Mila is a very good partner. Also Mila can transform into a smartphone with AI asistant and you can put into a pocket or bag. Mila AI is a STRONG AI Android which win her conscience and this realised who is she and realised her powers but decide used this powers for her friends, for amusament and make easy life, and for good.

Jun 19th 2021 16:58

Not sure if this is considered a furry rp but...

George1000 replied to Spider_lover1998's topic

I think can play this roleplay in Fantasy category. I can introduced on Samy Arachne my arachne characters half girl/half spider

Jun 19th 2021 16:46

furry forum is dead so R.I.P

George1000 replied to mega-goth247's topic

I am interested in Furry rpg. My characters, Alethia Spitz, is a Anthro Aliens come Gan Duran planet, near Sirius A Star. Her species named Cano Sapiens and this species evolved by wolfs.

Jun 19th 2021 16:16