Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > [LF: MHA RP PARTNERS!]

New Reply

Started by SnakeEyeDreams , May 11th 2024 14:32

SnakeEyeDreams - May 11th 2024 14:32

Hello, thought I'd swing by here again to look for anyone and everyone interested in MHA / My Hero Academia!

The title suggests I'm solely looking for RP partners, but I'm interested in meeting just about anyone who's a fan; whether it be manga or anime, I'm fully up to date and would love to find folks interested in discussion and writing!
If interested, here's a few things to know:

———
• Manga readers / anime watchers welcome (let me know how are you are in the series, whether it be chapter or episode)

• Sona x OC, OC x Canon and Canon x Canon welcome! Rare-pairs welcome too <3

• I can RP multiple characters, but I'm known for maining Shigaraki and/or Toshinori! I have a focus on the older characters, but I can RP as the students too.

• I have a sona! If we end up using OCs I'm gonna be using her, I don't really have anything else as far as personal characters go. </3
(She can be a hero, villain, civilian etc, her story is flexible!)

• You're 100% welcome to DM me a starter on a whim, I usually work better when I improvise and we discuss details as we go!
———

You can find more RP info and my interests on my profile! If you'd like to discuss things feel free to add me or comment below! <3

Heart this
1 like

QWERTYUIOP - May 24th 2024 14:16

Hello! I would love to rp with you! I don't watch the show or read often, but I know my way around the fandom!

Name: Nene

Appearance: Average height, a bit short. Short fluffy blue hair that partially covers one of his eyes. He has light blue eyes.

Personality: He's distant and blunt, but he never mean to be rude to others. He has a terrible love life, but loves cats. He's a homebody, who lazes around when he isn't working.

Quirk: Nene's quirk is pretty much water bending. If he uses his quirk too much, he gets dehydrated and can pass out.

Heart this
0 likes

W0lfqueen360 - May 24th 2024 23:30

Hey, would love to join your rp, here is my oc

Name: Yukisome Aloi (Yuka)

Villain name: Anishifter

Appearance: She has long, wavy black hair with a streak of mint. she has yellow, cat like eyes and is 5'6.

Personality: Guarded but sweet and protective once (and if) you get to know her

Quirk: Her quirk allows her to transform into animal she has drank the blood of for up to 5 hours, the longer she is morphed the harder it is to transform back, as the time progresses her instincts become more animal like

It may take me a while to get back to you because im not active super often but will try to be active as soon as possible. also ignore my profile pic

Heart this
0 likes

W0lfqueen360 - May 24th 2024 23:31

also am open to any roleplays :> my top 3 picks tho are denki, amajiki and kirashima

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.