Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > vampire drama?? (any gender welcome!)

New Reply

Started by AllBarkNoWrite , Apr 19th 2021 00:08

AllBarkNoWrite - Apr 19th 2021 00:08

|| Heyy! I have this starter that I wrote a long time ago that never got used. It's about a secluded vampire who's basically blind in light (therefore being light-sensitive in a different way than other vamp stories). She lives in a house on a hill away from pretty much anything. And one day, your character (doesn't matter the gender, but preferably human) finds her. Things to note: this is probably a slow burning romance story that's not super modern but not medieval, she's scary but will reveal a pretty bottom/submissive character, and also that this is an old starter, so I apologize for mistakes. ||

A large, looming mansion sat atop a hill overlooking a valley of trees and wildlife. The mansion, not decrepit, but definitely not kept up, was partially hidden by the tall pines and thick foliage surrounding it. In the day, the brown outer walls of the building blended with the thick trunks of the tree around it. In the night, the house stood a dark looming figure with no light in its windows. It was completely off the grid and unknown to the towns surrounding it, which were several miles away at the closest.

The closest piece of human civilization was a winding country road in the valley below the house, also covered in trees. Those who had vehicle troubles and found their way to the mansion had either found it abandoned or had not been seen again. No one knew, or cared who or what lived in the house on the hill. The gates were closed and the front door was locked to not let anyone know or care what was in it, anyway.

Belladonna Hacan was the 'thing' who lived in that wretched house. A slender, pale figure with raven black hair. Her eyes, a sensitive light grey, matched most of the clothes she wore. Everything in her home was subdued and greyscaled, blacks and greys and occasionally shades of white. It was slightly run down and dusty from her living alone and not being able to fix everything. Her clothes were feminine and flattering but always comfortable. The occasional pops of red in her home and look were bright and vibrant, clearly one of her favorite colors. Her lips and nails were painted in that shade.

The most prominent feature on her face as the long sharp canine teeth that poked her bottom lip too often to go unnoticed. The girl that inhabited this huge, gothic home and kept up the lifestyle to go with it was a vampire. Bella, much like other vampires, was bitten and turned into the creature. She stowed herself away in a mansion and hid from everything to do with humans. Her eyes, before she was turned, were deteriorating. Because of the transformation, their downward progress stopped but she was left with poor eyesight and an extreme sensitivity to light.

Belladonna lived out her days nocturnally. On a particularly windy night, she was alone in her study, sketching in one of the many notebooks she possessed. She sat in a comfy armchair and drew, a bookshelf of filled sketchbooks behind her. The girl wore a long, elegant nightgown made of black silk and her matching hair was tied up in a long ponytail that hit her middle back even tied. Billowing smoke rolled from a candle that was just recently blown out, the flickering light had bothered her too much to focus on her art.

|| I left how your character finds the house open for you to decide. Hit me up! ||

Heart this
3 likes

AllBarkNoWrite - Apr 28th 2021 14:40

message me to write!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.