Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > the secret lab, project Z.E.E

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , May 14th 2017 15:40

Lieutenant_Rira - May 14th 2017 15:40

(i will post the rules after this)

another day in the lab, zander and zeke where working on project Z.E.E, it was producing at a rapid rate, 5 minutes later... CRASH! a loud ear piecing sound could be hers through out the lab as most of the light bulbs either shatterd or dimend, zander and everyone else ran for there lives, he started pulling out a small device with a camera and sent out a message to everyone in within a 450 mile radius of the lab, the message said "if anyone sees this project Z.E.E has become to powerfull, i am putting plan D.E.L.T.A into motion, if wish to try and help the coordinants are bieng downloaded to your device, project Z.E.E must be stopped its..." the camera device was dropped, and the sounds fell silent

(welcome to the rp of the secret lab
i rp as everything survivng in the lab(witch is not that much) it is the task of you to help save everyone and stop project Z.E.E and make it out alive, so rules are,

1.no god modding or op characters

2.be serious

3.no N*FW

4.if your character doesn't fit the story of the rp you can change them a bit to better suit the rp

5.use at least everything on my bio template, add on to it if you wish

name:
brief history:(optional)
appearance:

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 14th 2017 16:55

(accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 14th 2017 19:14

(accepted now we just need 2 more people)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 15th 2017 00:56

(once we get 2 more people on bored i'll post my characters)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 29th 2017 20:53

(also the lab may have some other secrets)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.