Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > the horrers of the multiversal center (crossover r

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Jun 30th 2017 03:20

Lieutenant_Rira - Jun 30th 2017 03:20

In the middle of the multiverse is a group in control Oscar large planet who seeks to take it over, but the god of all the multiverse made a deal with them if they could eradicate the the strongest Heros or villain's they could find and if they all died they would have no resistance in there quest our protags and antags will have to survive and not kill eachother or they could there is nothing preventing them (except my rules.) and there all trapped on the planet

Rules

1.no god mods

2.no killing another person's character without there permission

3.no more than 3 characters per person

4.no forced romance

5.No n*fw

6.use already everything ony bio template

Name:

Personality:

Bio:

Powers/gear:

Appearance:

(my bios)

Name rosalina

Gender female

Personality she is pretty serious but she knows when and how to take it easy she doesn't really have much of one

Bio after a star ship crashed in her front yard when she was a little girl she met a living star that was looking for its mom a blue comment agreeing to help Rosalind named his species Luma and left for space after 9 months she turned a dormant comet into a small home until it became the comet observatory

Powers/gear she can summon Luna's with her magic and shoot starbits from her wand she can also launch into or further into the sky by summoning a launch star she can also use her wand to magnetize near by items and she can't Luma witch packs a punch

Appearance(i don't have a photo

Name:HK-47

Personality): doesn't like organic biengs so he calls them meatbags, he loves killing and has way to high self asteem, he is a master assasin droid who almost never misses a shot

Bio:after biengs built by Darth Regen to assasinate senators hk-47 became feared across the galaxy until reven's death where he took on a new master

Power/gear: he has an assortment of guns along with several other droid features

Appearance:(I don't have anything)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.