Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > supersmashbros story rp

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Mar 31st 2017 03:44
Previous123Next

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 31st 2017 03:44

if your like me and say they where stupid not to include a storymode in smash 4 than that is most likly why your here, but uhh i havn't thought of a story i don't want a story like the one in brawl something new i'm open to ideas,

but also rules

1.basic forum rules

2.you can only be a nintendo character with the exceptions of bayonetta,sonic,ryu,snake,cloud,pacman and megaman

3. cannon characters only and cannon versions only

4. no more than 4 characters per franchise with the exceptions of fire emblem, mario and pokemon

5.you can be a character that wasn't in smash bros game (except ridly) as long as it makes sense(but this also complies with rule number 2)

6. no killing anyone (its gonna be like the trophey thing in brawl(even though i said i wanted something new(and now i will most likly be called a hippicrit)))

7. no docter mario(cause obvious reasons)

8. no OCs

9. no being the same character as someone else

10. no god moding, or armys

11. give your character a bio exactly like mine but with information on your character not mine and you can add a pic if you want too

name:krystal
gear/powers: a magic staff that can shoot fire,ice, make an earthquake and can mak her her jump real high, she also uses an assortment of gear such as snipers grenades gatling guns etc

story:is the last of her planet's kind and she was looking for the reason why but got a distress call from dinosaur planet a.k.a sauria and got trapped in a crystal, and got saved by fox and joined the team, and later went on to help them during the aperoid invasion

appearance: my profile picture is of her

Edited Apr 6th 2017 02:35

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Mar 31st 2017 06:01

So can you possibly clear some things up here? So with the whole 4 characters per series are you saying there can't be more than 4 characters from said series? that's a little unfair for underrepresented series like Final Fantasy, Bayonetta, Xenoblade, Earthbound and Star Fox. I mean I can think of up to 10 Final Fantasy characters right now. Anyway, I believe this rule should be tweaked a little to make it fairer for the other great series Nintendo has brought us throughout the years. Rambling aside, is it possible for me to be more than one character.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 31st 2017 12:28

(well more than 4 per characters per series is enough cause i don't want it turn into an rp of that series, and 4 is enough its not like we need all the xenoblade chronicles characters in smash, and i don't think we need more than one 3rd party characters per franchise or its as mashahiro sakurai stated it wouldn't be smashbros it would just be a fighting game series comprised of mostly nintendo characters

but all that ranting aside yes you can be up to 2 characters, i'm also open to suggestions about rules and a story

Edited Mar 31st 2017 20:00

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 1st 2017 03:50

but if anyone thinks there are rules to be changed im open to suggestions

Edited Apr 1st 2017 03:50

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Apr 4th 2017 03:05

(Possibly, I am just going to either RP as Corrin or Ness
It doesn't matter to me, I have left the EB Fandom, no I want
to RP as one also)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 4th 2017 13:45

(ok just post a bio for who you wanna be from the rawster or you could be someone you think should be in smash (nintendo only and no ridley))

Edited Apr 4th 2017 16:35

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 5th 2017 00:58

(accepted, but nerf the demon thing. we will start once there are 5 people and 1 villan)

Edited Apr 5th 2017 01:01

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Apr 5th 2017 01:36

(I might join as Porky instead)

Name:Porky
Bio:Porky was a imm*tu*e child and abused by his parent's, his only friend was Ness, soon after Ness defeated the almighty Giygas, Porky fled to another Era, a lot of years later, Porky returned and not only played Antic's, but made a g army of N2zi like soldiers. who are brainwashed, Porky ruined Lucas's Life, by turning his brother to a robot and killing his mother
Appearance:Picture and Porky bot
Powers:(Both Smash and Mother attacks)Throw a bunch of bomb's, set up a deflective shield, Porky Bot's, Beam Thunder (He launches up then scans, and then he shoots the thunder), Jumping and charging
Other:I will RP as Corrin/Kamui if you defeat Porky

(AND YES, PORKY WAS A BOSS IN SMASH)

Edited Apr 13th 2017 09:56

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 5th 2017 02:17

(acdepted but he can't be in the spider armor except boss battles)

Edited Apr 5th 2017 02:22

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.