Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > senior year + memories, exploring issues, romance

New Reply

Started by cl0udk1kk1 , Jun 16th 2022 12:41

cl0udk1kk1 - Jun 16th 2022 12:41

//hey! i'm looking for partners who are very open to just a slice of life, episodic type roleplay experience. :)

the plot synopsis.
kamil (& his friends) are in their final year of school, in which they all swear to take themselves out of their comfort zones for the year. they are to do things they've never done before, and they are soon to discover how much they have yet to learn about the others and themselves. the school in question is for teenagers who want to prosper in different sporting careers. the school providing each student with the resources and skill to make it to professional industries, and to competitive sports. kamil is having a hard time this last year, as his perfectionist ego is finally getting to him, and he'll need some guidance to learn about the importance of rest, relax and (possibly) falling in love. will you be the one to help him discover what it really means to be human? will you learn something about yourself that you never even knew? only time will tell.

requirements.
- because of the plot, your character(s) must be 16-18 years old.
- the rp will be set in the UK, so your character must speak english, they can know other languages as well.
- you must be a semi, para, or multi para roleplayer, and to not use '*'. it's off putting when a lack of effort or disinterest is shown.
- must communicate, and to not be shy in DMs. i wouldn't want to make someone feel awkward or like they can't express themselves or their character(s).
- don't immediatedly message me in character, discussion about story elements are important.

extra info.
- you can choose to roleplay as one character or more, as long as there is an indicated switch at appropriate timing. as well as it being discussed previous to starting.
- this will be a long roleplay experience, but it can also be just how long you'd want it to be. if you want it to end soon, just let me know.
- if there are things that SPECIFICALLY don't interest you to rp, they must be specified before beginning.
- the roleplay does include romance so do specify your character's sexuality beforehand.
- the character's go through character development, and so SOMETIMES m*tu*e themes may come up. however these m*tu*e themes should be discussed before beginning.
- this is a very low on action rp, more focused on character interactions and how they bounce off each other.

//thank you for your time, reply to this post, comment on my page or message me if you'd like to join kamil!

Edited Jun 16th 2022 12:42

Heart this
0 likes

Riya - Jun 24th 2022 02:25

interesting, I can play one of the students as well as a sympathetic elder (like a professor or a mentor to some of the kids), please let me know if this interests you and then we can discuss more

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Aug 17th 2022 17:13

I'm so game for this. Is this still going on?

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.