Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Out of Character > roleplay.me website veterans

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Oct 17th 2020 08:56

Lieutenant_Rira - Oct 17th 2020 08:56

I am here looking for people who have been on the site multiple years. a mellow discussion of what things were like when the site was still fun.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Oct 18th 2020 19:53

I have been here for a few years, and I remember when you could join other forums that were lively and had people ready and willing to write a story.

Now this place is nothing more than a ghost town.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Oct 19th 2020 01:04

now the only people here seem to be horny people determined to misuse the website to get their rocks off, or people who want to do generally boring and/or generic RPs. I stopped full time roleplaying here once people's poorly disguised ERP requests started leaking out of the romance section and into almost all the other genre sections. In all my years of the site, I have literally reported hundreds of users who look ERPs or are here for ERPs, and I can only recall two of them who actually got punished for it. It makes me sad to see the site's administration not even enforcing their own rules.

Edited Oct 19th 2020 01:04

Heart this
2 likes

Okami - Oct 19th 2020 16:56

I remember that when I first joined back in early 2017 most of the forums were almost constantly booming, every time you would reenter a forum the top thread would be different as there was constant posting. It was sometimes a little overwhelming trying to keep track of all the roleplays I joined, but it was fun.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.