Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Advertisement

Forum > Comedy > man boobs

Reply Topic

Started by kandi , Jun 5th 2020 14:16
Previous123Next

kandi - Jun 5th 2020 14:16

the world is suddenly thrown a curve ball, all the men now have breasts too, but theirs are all 38dd, and having those bounce and ache all the time, forces them to wear bras, they bitch about back aches and strap discomfort, and all the fun stuff they have no clue about, i thought about giving them periods too lol

Heart this
2 likes

kandi - Jun 18th 2020 09:00

it would change the whole world more than the virus or protests, im sure most men would play with them for a few weeks, until they got sore, lol

Heart this
1 like

OutshiningTheSun - Jul 5th 2020 21:35

Haha-

show the world our pain

Heart this
0 likes

AsunaM - Jul 7th 2020 02:13

I don’t think it is a very good idea either personally! It sounds painful for the guys

Heart this
1 like

kandi - Jul 7th 2020 06:59

that's the whole point. let them see what I go through.

Heart this
0 likes

kandi - Jul 7th 2020 08:03

well, men are allowed to walk around topless in summer heat. that's not fair.

Heart this
0 likes

kandi - Jul 7th 2020 08:47

even the men with man boobs? the ones who need to wear bras but walk around topless in summer cutting their lawns and such? that is blatant gender discrimination, correct?m

Heart this
0 likes

kandi - Jul 7th 2020 09:34

if our nipples need covered, even women with A cups, then men should cover their nipples too. every one about be required to wear a bra if they need one and no one top less in public except nude beaches

Heart this
0 likes

OutshiningTheSun - Jul 7th 2020 10:30

what about menstruation?

wait wait that's a bit off topic, but still- blood comes out of places it shouldn't.

Heart this
0 likes

OutshiningTheSun - Jul 7th 2020 10:33

LET'S JUST SAY WE BOTH HAVE OUR OWN ISSUES AND BE DONE WITH IT!

I think that's reasonable.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.