Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Drama > looking for RP partners! [fxf]

New Reply

Started by floofl3boo , Dec 8th 2022 16:48

floofl3boo - Dec 8th 2022 16:48

Hello!
I've been roleplaying for quite a few years, maybe like 7 on and off? Well I'd consider myself an experienced roleplayer ^^ I've gotten tired of the typically romance(i still love it i just wanna try something a little darker). I already include dark topics in my characters' backstories and in the actual roleplay. I would like you to play a character who has gone off the rails mentally (cause will depend on what backstory we create). I will play as their victim(my oc Ember) who is unknowingly stalked and followed for a significant stretch of time. The stalker would be deeply in love with their victim to the point where they would go to any means to make them their own. That's where the kidnapping would come in and the victim would be taken against their will to the stalkers place to be kept as a forced lover. That is of course where the real fun begins for us as we can explore many different scenarios depending on what you are comfortable with. Whether it be coercing the victim into love or using more aggressive means.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.