Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > blue clean world (crossover RP)

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Nov 27th 2017 17:27
Previous1234Next

Lieutenant_Rira - Nov 27th 2017 17:27

Your character wakes up on a park bench having lost most memeries of there world apart from who they are, who there friends are and the last thing they did before waking up here, they wake up in an unfamiliar city everything is white and the air has a blue tint to it

But the world is deeper than it seems could a nasty plot be under way? Or could they have just gone crazy

Rules

1.no sm*t

2.no overpowerd characters (underpowerd characters can be in here though)

3.don't kill another character without permission

4.don't controll another persons character without per mission

5. There is a 3 character limit

Basic forum, add to it if desired

Name
Universe
Personality
Bio(doesn't have to be an auto biography but i will grab my 475 wildy magnum and throw some lead if it's one sentance long)
Love interest(optional but if you want your character to instagate a romance with someone else's than fill out this section here)
Weapons:
Powers:
Appearance

Edited Nov 30th 2017 17:02

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Nov 29th 2017 07:02

Name: Robert E.O. Speedwagon
Universe: JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
Personality: Speedwagon is a hot-blooded and honorable street thug. Despite his activity as a hoodlum, Speedwagon is a righteous man. Due to his ability to "smell out" the personality of people, he had recognized Jonathan’s noble spirit during the events at Ogre Street, and accompanies him on his further journey to defeat Dio, whose facade as a cover for his naturally evil behavior was easily denied by Speedwagon. Speedwagon is incredibly loyal to his friends, befriending Jonathan was in part due to the gentleman being kind to his partners.
Weapons: His hat is his main weapon. His hat has three large saw like blades around the rim of the hat able to cut to the bone. He’s also been shown to be proficient in other weapons such as guns and hammers.
Powers: none, he attempted to learn Hamon from William A. Zeppeli however failed the first test.
Bio: Robert E. O. Speedwagon is a man who lived in darkness ever since he was born. Growing up on the dangerous Ogre Street, he stole things to live and met all kinds of bad people in his life. It reached the point of him being able to tell a good person apart from a bad person just by their smell. He eventually became the leader of the thieves in Ogre Street. During his youth, Speedwagon had traveled the world, experimenting various exotic animals in Africa, strange Asian plants and Caribbean tornadoes.
Weaknesses: normal human weaknesses, he isn’t a super strong character like Jonathan and William however he is still a strong ally.
Appearance:

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Nov 30th 2017 16:11

(accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Nov 30th 2017 16:31

Name:banagher links
Universe:gundam universal century
Personality:banager beleives everyone should get a second chance, he wants to fight without to many goodhearted people on the otherside dieng as possible, banagher has trouble believing in the truth after bieng told a lie such as when he found out audry burn was the 15 year old princess of zeon mineava lao zabi, though he still called her audry
Bio:growing up in the vist family as an infant his father conducted several experiments on him, his mother who was always fond of unicorns witch became the vist foundations logo took him away and gave banagher her last name of links banagher would forget all about his father untill uc 0096 when he saved mineava lao zabi going under the name of audry burn who asked to be taken to the vist foundation where he left her and continued with his school work untill the neo zeon attack the colony banagher trying to save audry went to the vist foundation to see the owner trying to enter a mobile suite he yelled at the owner telling him he is a coward however the owner relizing his son is before him tells banagher everything afterwards he apologizes to banagher and tells him about the unicorn gundam and how his mother was always fond of them witch is why he added a horn like part at the head and gave it it's name afterwards he set the unucorn gundam to only be piloted by him so no one else could use its power for evil and in his final moments hugged banagher and told him to protect everyone before dieng in an explosion caused by the kshatryia mobile suite
Weapons:he can call the unicorn gundam in emergancy
Powers:none
Appearance

Edited Nov 30th 2017 18:35

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Nov 30th 2017 16:58

Name: marida kruz
Universe:gundam universal century
Personality:she is daring and a little over confident though she doesn't think highly of herself and thinks of herself as a burden amoung others she doesn't enjoy talkng about her past as it makes her sad to think about though marida is still somewhat compassionate
Bio:being created in a lab as the 12th newtype clone of the clone of elpeo puru
As a child she was forced to battle as a mobile suite pilot and as teen she got to battle fellow newtype chara soon only chara wasn't a clone, though marida after the neo zeon war was sold into slavery untill found by a general of the neo zeon remenant she was then asked to pilot the kshatryia, years later she got into a battle with banagher over the key to laplases box with the key being the unicorn gundam however the unicorn gundam activated destroy mode and its NTD newtype destroyer system
However banagher got back into control and stopped The unicorn gundams NTD from killing her, and they took her to the sick bay of the federation battleship where marida would explain to banagher the NTD and how it controlled him banagher apologized and promised he would learn to controll it
Weapons: a standerd issue pistol given to zeon soldiers
Powers:being a newtype she can sense certain things and even predict when a weapon will be used where and what its targets are and she can sense certain coming dangers however cause she is a cyber newtype and not a natural born newtype she cant fully use the last ability
Appearance

Edited Dec 1st 2017 00:22

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Nov 30th 2017 18:50

(feel free to post starters when ever you feel like it) banagher woke up on a bench "where am i?" he asked as he got up to find marida sleeping next to him "Marida wake up!" he exclaimed as Marida started waking up "Banagher?" she asked not knowing where she was "Do you know anything of this place?" he asked "no i don't. " responded marida "The air has seems to have a blue tint to it" he said "Now how did we get here?" he asked himself "I cant remember much of anything" responded Marida "last i remember was i was fighting in the unicorn gundam tryjng to save audry." he said to himself "last i remember i was fighting in the repaired Kshatriya" said marida to herself "how did we get here?" just then a voice could be heard "attention those of valaire city our pollution rate has reached an all time low and as celebration we are lowering the prices of the blu co indoor air filters and we formally invite everyone to the party at blue co headquarters." the voice echoed throughout the white city infact it was nothing but white city as far as the eye could see

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Nov 30th 2017 19:08

Speedwagon woke up in an unknown area on a park bench, “Where am I? Where’s JoJo and the others?” Speedwagon asked to himself. Most of his memories seemed to be a blur however he remembered Jonathan, Zeppeli, Erina and the others and that fight at Dio’s castle where JoJo finally destroyed Dio, all other memories seemed to have been erased. As Speedwagon sat on the bench confused, a voice was heard that seemed to be coming from the distant white city, “Well I guess it can’t hurt to attend this party, perhaps I can get answers as to where I am and how I got here, I still hope JoJo and the others are ok...” Speedwagon said to himself as he approached Valaire City.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 1st 2017 00:12

(yeah go ahead)

"can you still summon the unicorn gundam? " asked marida walking towards the blu HQ with banagher "i think so but lets do it only for emergancies incase this world doesn't have much knowledge of mobile suites and if so we shouldn't scare them like that" he said "good point, so where is this place?" asked marida "i think its that large tower with the blu co sign" said bangher "this air with a blue tint, i feel like i can breath quite clearly" he said to his friend "i don't like this though it could be toxic, infact it stands out a little to well with everything here bieng white"
Said marida concerned for her saftey "i hope your wrong" said bangher as he got to the blu co HQ, and walking in the air in there was blue as well "welcome to blu co if your here for the party its on floor number 60" said the assistant at the front desk "let's see if we can get to the bottem of this air mystery." said bangher to his friend as they entered the elevator

Edited Dec 2nd 2017 02:32

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 2nd 2017 16:08

(accapted)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 2nd 2017 17:47

(while waiting for everyones responses i'll post a bio for the blu co presidant)

Name:joel bright

Universe:this one

Personality:he is a rich foul mouth man who can show to be very intellagent however he doesn't like babies

Bio:not much is known about him but he founded blu co with his buddie charly who created the blu air indoor air filters and the blu plant generating such air into the environment

Weapons:unknown for the most part but he has a tazor with him at all times

Powers:he can minipulate weak minded people

Heart this
0 likes

Previous1234Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.