Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Zoradon

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Aug 3rd 2016 18:43

Cylie - Aug 3rd 2016 18:43

(rules:
Must read The whole thing to join
Must follow the directions below
Cant rp as any of the royal family members
Can only have one character at a time
Must state your characters name and the race you want to be.
No God modding
And you can't be a shadow
No one liners
You can cuss)

A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN: Welcome to Zoradon (zor-u-dawn). This is a place where all creatures can choose how they want to live. Wheather it be in friendship or in war. Wheather it be happily or all alone. You choose. So we welcome you. New child. Tell us who you are. No. Who you wish to be. As of now you can abandoned you human self and become a true creature of this blessed land. Will you be A Skren (sc-ren) A Zendol (zen-doll), A Trusk (tru-sck), A Menchie (men-chi), A Sylvix,(sill-vick-s) A Mynu,(mine-new) A Warllow,(war-all-low) or A Kog?(kog) Take your time to research these creatures here is all the information I can provide.

The Menchies www.roleplay.me/blog/38404

The trusks www.roleplay.me/blog/38075

The Zendols www.roleplay.me/blog/37823

The skren www.roleplay.me/blog/36107

The mynu www.roleplay.me/blog/38572

The sylvix www.roleplay.me/blog/38472

The kog www.roleplay.me/blog/38493

Choose wisely child because you can't change your mind. I'm afraid my magic is only powerful enough to change your spirit once. Now that you have chosen you will fall asleep. But dont fret, you will wake in two days time as the creature you have chosen. Beware of the war that Has started though, child because you may be dragged into it one way or another. Before I change your spirit please take your time to make sure you understand what I mean

The war: www.roleplay.me/blog/38442

Good, now you understand the state zoradon is in. Do you still wish to enter this world? It may be dangerous. And if you are injured or killed in you New form you will never be able to return to your human form. If you wish still to enter Zoradon then I ask only one small thing, don't let this land fall.

A MESSAGE FROM THE PRINCE: I must keep this short... They are outside the door. I don't have much time. If you are reading this please help us...zoradon is falling into dark times. The queen has grown weak. Her magic is fading. By the time you are changed into one of us her magic will be gone forever. That means the shadows will be upon us soon. What? She didn't tell you about the shadows? Quickly read This! I must go now.

The shadows:
www.roleplay.me/blog/38444

A MESSAGE FROM THE PRINCESS: Oh, I didn't think the humans would actually help us. But because you have come to our aid I will grant you a gift. the gift of light. This is a small fraction magic that will allow you to vanquish the shadows. Though I'm sorry. My magic isn't strong enough to give you much of this light. You'll have to nurture on your own. This wont be easy, but all you ha e to do is not let the darkness co tell you.

A MESSAGE FROM THE SECOND PRINCE: a human? Well I doubt you know much about our world. If your going to come here you must educate yourself. Here are some old scrolls. Read them. Its basic knowalge you must have. Hurry up I've not got all day!

The royal family- www.roleplay.me/blog/38494

The magic of light- www.roleplay.me/blog/38495

A MESSAGE FROM THE SECOND PRINCESS: I'm willing to bet that my brother's scrolls said nothing about how you will actually be changed into one of us. I wont make you read another silly scroll just listen and I will tell you. My mother will take your spirit and place it into the body of the creature you've chosen. In a sense you will become the reincarnation of one of zoradon's children. Its almost time for you to wake up from your sleep now. And join us in this magical land. I'm sorry to say the rest of the royals don't have the energy to talk to you. Well...all But one.

A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN: one last warning I must give to you. When you open your eyes you won't remeber who you were as a human. I've already changed your spirit so you are now a child of this place. You choose what you do next but it won't be As simple as you think. Some zoradonians may recognize you. Or at least The body you now inhabit. You also will not have the memories of the creature you become. You will have only your own sense and the insincts of who you become. I must leave now. So open your eyes. Wake up and start your new life

Edited Aug 3rd 2016 19:00

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Aug 3rd 2016 23:01

Kyra, kog

Everything went black. Nothing made sense. Kyra opened her eyes and looked around trying to figure out where she was. Then she recognized the cottage She was in. And beside her was a skren. "What are you doing?" kyra asked looking over the healer skeptically And then rolled her eyes and when she realized she had said it in her native tongue so she repeated herself in the common language. The female skren replied "you were unconcious for two day. I was hired to take care of you."

Edited Aug 3rd 2016 23:06

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Aug 10th 2016 11:57

Stilio, Skren

It felt like. Falling. I was falling for up seemed like forever before darkness shrouded everything around me until....Nothing. Waking up my head felt fuzzy as I stirred in my sleep. Wondering what had happened. What a weird dream. I thought sitting up and it was still dark. The surface beneath me was cold and rough and I realised half of my body was in the water. Gasping I crawled back out of the water wondering how long I had been out. I than remembered I had falling out of a tree into the water, but. It was still light out than. She thought.

Standing uncertainly my legs felt a little wobbly and it took me a few minutes to get my bearings in order before continuing on the trail. Wondering were I was as I shook myself free of the water dripping from my body. Than headed towards the nearest tree

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Aug 10th 2016 23:33

("Thank you so much for coming to help zoradon!" -the queen)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.