Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Furry > Wolves of the Valley (Wolf Pack)

New Reply

Started by CrimeQueen , Sep 7th 2017 16:23
Previous1234Next

CrimeQueen - Sep 7th 2017 16:23

Deep in the valley of the Blue Ridge Moutains, a wolf pack has lived for many generations. Strong and quick, these wolves dominate the region. They easily obtain prey with there strength in numbers. However, it seems that is a storm brewing within the pack itself. Can the wolves fix their issues, or will the pack devide like the rushing river upon the rocks?

RULES:
-Yes mating If you wanna have pups.
-If you're going to have pups, don't make it a detailed birth.
-Be kind.
-Try to keep the swearing low, please.
-Don't GodMode or anything of the sort.
-Don't whine if you don't get a mate straight away.

FORM:

Name:
Ranking: (Alpha is mine But Also Male alpha is Open!)
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Bio:
Appearance:

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Sep 8th 2017 13:48

Okay all accepted..

Viltkor- Male Omega of the pack

Mud Wind-Female Young Scout of the pack

Flux - Male Beta of the pack

FlameKnight-Famale Alpha of the pack

Edited Sep 8th 2017 13:50

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Sep 8th 2017 17:08

what ever ya'll want to do..

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Sep 10th 2017 17:21

(sure..) FlameKnight the female alpha of the wolf Looked at the wolf that was Just getting up.. she also got up, unable to sleep also she then, Picks herself up noticing the pups where rough housing she then says in a little harsh voice." Quite Fighting Now!, or I'll tell your parents about your Behavior or make you be a Pushing Bag Do you understand me now go to sleep and i mean it!" before she walked away she doubled checked to make sure they where asleep after the yelling for a little bit at them.

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Sep 11th 2017 14:00

(Accepted Sweet Cells) FlameKnight then says "Viktor Come here, I would like you to tell everybody that their is a Pack meeting for someone who has earned a New rank to this pack."

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Sep 11th 2017 14:04

Flame then runs Over then and says " Flux i know you are tired but, if you need rest you can sleep but, Soon we are having a meeting, A wolf here has earned a great Ranking so do not be late.."

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Sep 11th 2017 14:10

(Talkable you may Join also after forum either way your accepted :P)

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Sep 11th 2017 14:14

She then says " Okay, Flux i trust you will not be late."

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Sep 11th 2017 14:17

she then turned around and sat down and said " Viktor i know you may Want to stop being picked on and you have been super great within this pack, Anyway This Wolf has earned a good rank is.. Well You Viktor and Kimmy." She says with respect

Edited Sep 11th 2017 14:18

Heart this
0 likes

Previous1234Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.