Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fandom > Walking Dead

New Reply

Started by Alethia , Apr 21st 2023 01:25

Alethia - Apr 21st 2023 01:25

I am looking for someone who is willing to play two different roles. Of course throughout the roleplay we will both be playing multiple characters but what I am looking for is a long term romantic build up with Daryl and my OC and then something darker with Negan and my OC.

So my idea is my OC has been alone for 6 months moving from place to place, having been separated from her group but resourceful enough to survive on her own. Daryl has been sent out on a supply run when they meet up. He convinces her to go back to Alexandria with him and slowly they start to fall for each other. But don't admit how they feel, then one day while they are out on a supply run my OC get's taken by the saviors and Daryl has to save her but while hes trying to save her is when Negan comes in and with him you can be as nasty as you want.

If interested in either of these please message me so we can discuss more and hopefully have some fun.

Edited Apr 21st 2023 01:29

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.