Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums
Advertisement

Forum > Video Game > Undertale AU BRAWL (WE FIGHT, DRAMA WHATEVER YA'LL

Reply Topic

Started by JackInk , Jun 24th 2018 10:51

JackInk - Jun 24th 2018 10:51

The names DragonSwap Papyrus, your host for this blood bath, im bored and i want violence and blood so yeah have fun killers

Heart this
0 likes

SpiderDude118 - Jun 24th 2018 13:51

Name: Emperor Sans
AU: MY SPECIAL AU (More detail in Bio)
Human/Monster: Monster
Bio: In this AU, Sans had, let's just say, worse intentions. Through some deceit, subterfuge, and a little game of 'passing the blame', Sans managed to earn the 'trust' of the Monsters. After he was named King, he made Toriel his Queen, Papyrus his Prince, and became a Dictator. He ruled the underground with an Iron fist, and turned the underground into a hellish place. Also, in this AU, the Underground is much larger, so there is space for some to become a rebellion. Papyrus decided to lead the rebellion, with Toriel at his side. Sans and Papyrus began training themselves, honing their powers. Sans turned Undyne into his Vargard, a Master Commander and Personal guardian both in one being. After Weeks of fighting, Sans became impatient, and entered the fray himself. Having trained quite a bit since Pap last saw him, he was now much taller, menacing and imposing all at once. Sans has excessive amounts of Determination, which his body cannot handle. As a counter to this, he wears an orb on the front of his cape that decreses the speed he decays. As further compensation, when his current body dies, his soul is transferred into a new body, where he continues his reign. Alphys has many workers under her that allow her to do the research that she wants, while being able to mass-produce surrogate bodies for Sans. (There is a further story, but this is the most I will write.)
Image: This picture was taken by a monster who dared to intrude while Sans enjoyed a nice cup of tea, "his one weakness".

Edited Jun 24th 2018 14:23

Heart this
1 like

JackInk - Jul 9th 2018 06:53

*Bows down gracefully* why hello your highness. welcome to my party. *stands back up*

Heart this
0 likes

SpiderDude118 - Jul 9th 2018 11:14

*nods* "You seem like the Papyrus I once new, but different in some way." He stated.

Heart this
0 likes

JackInk - Sep 22nd 2018 08:45

"How so your Highness?" He asked as he pulled out a cigarette.*

Heart this
0 likes

SpiderDude118 - Sep 23rd 2018 00:20

"Well, first, he doesn't smoke. Second, he's more muscular and brawny. Third, he doesn't wear such idiotic clothing." Sans replied.

Heart this
0 likes

xavarrkha - Oct 14th 2018 17:10

Is this open

Heart this
0 likes

JackInk - Jan 18th 2019 08:06

yeah sorry ive been so busy with different rps in my pms, so anyone down for a rp?!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.