Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > To Our Demons We Belong

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Jun 21st 2019 01:31

Cylie - Jun 21st 2019 01:31

There are three branches of life. Those of silver blood that dwell in the sky. Those of red blood that live on the ground. And those of black blood that hide beneath the surface.

The humans stayed separate from the others. Silver and black blood was known to them only in myths, legends and religion. They believed only in a world of red blood and thought they deserved the world. To keep and to ruin. As humans evolved they were rapidly killing the planet. And as such, all life on it was threatened.

Those black blood, deemed by the humans as demons, Rose from their underground homes and waged a war on human kind to be rid of them and their destructive ways. Demons killed off more then 80% of the human population and enslaved the rest in hopes that one day they may learn to take care of the earth and again the three bloods will be in balance.

But the fall of the humans meant that a food source was lost to those of silver blood known as angels. And they wouldn't have it. A few angel tribes tried to stop the demons. But after the deaths of many the race as a whole declined to fight any longer and the result was their extinction.

This time in history is known as The Shift. And now, over a thousand years later the planet is well on its way to recovering from the damage caused by humans and the demons thrive as the dominant species and slavery is a huge part of the modern culture as black blood civilizations are formed above ground for the first time.

And rumor has it that an angel has been found. The last of it's kind, it is to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.

Plot: there is no one specific plotline. Let's see where this ends up!

Rules:
-no God modding
-no more than two characters at a time
-must post a character sheet
-anybody can join!
-gore and blood is fine!
-violence is fine!
-cussing is fine!
-no N*FW or 18
-romance is okay
-do not kill without permission!
-to talk OOC use (stuff like this)
-please reply at least once a day
-give us a warning if you'll be gone a while
-have fun!
-you can not play as an angel!

Character sheet guide:
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Backstory: optional

Here's a list of species to pick from!

www.roleplay.me/blog/184397

Here's a link to learn more about the demons of this world:

www.roleplay.me/blog/184480

Link to learn about angels:

www.roleplay.me/blog/184556

Link to learn about shape shifters:

www.roleplay.me/blog/184576

Link to learn about dragons:

www.roleplay.me/blog/184577

Link to learn about wyverns:

www.roleplay.me/blog/184941

Link to learn about hell hounds:

www.roleplay.me/blog/186047

Link to learn about silver blood:

www.roleplay.me/blog/186167

Edited Jul 7th 2019 23:11

Heart this
1 like

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Jun 21st 2019 01:43

(11 minutes in and I'm interested)

Heart this
1 like

Cylie - Jun 21st 2019 01:44

(Hello! Glad to have you!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 21st 2019 10:53

(hi! I guess I may as well post my character sheet!)

Name: Roland Mont
Species: angel
Personality: violent and Impulsive. Roland doesn't like being told what to do and he hates people pushing him around and thinking they're better than he is. He is short tempered and somewhat bipolar as one second he'll be happy and the next he'll try to kill you. Roland has a severe blood lust and the energetic, athletic personality to satisfy said blood lust.
Appearance: dark blue hair and light blue eyes. Roland has large white feathered wings though they are broken and missing some feathers. Roland stands at 5'4" and weighs 103 lbs. He has pale skin and sharp teeth and because of his halo Roland more or less glows in the dark.
Background: Roland was the lead warrior of his tribe but after leading his tribe to die at the hands of the demons he fell for his crimes and was locked away in an underground cave and then was later found by a slave trader and is now up for sale.

Edited Jul 7th 2019 23:33

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 21st 2019 22:48

(yep! It would be perfectly fine! The slave trader is Named Vinn Vincent. Im working on a character sheet for him)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 21st 2019 23:01

Let wait for one more member and then I'll start the rp! Also I added a link to a blog post about demons if you want to take a look!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 21st 2019 23:16

(demons age four times faster than a human until they are m*tu*ed at around 10 years of age. So technically by 10 they are adults. Once m*tu*ed they produce less growth hormones and age far slower than humans until their death. Hope that helps!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 21st 2019 23:19

(sounds good! I'm working on making more informational posts about all the major species so that the role-play has more guides and deeper world building!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 22nd 2019 22:23

(just posted a link with some info about angels in the intro!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 22nd 2019 22:27

(Thanks!)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.