Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Help and Support > This company is beginning to pander to liberals.

New Reply

Started by TheKindReaper , Feb 25th 2022 14:42
Previous123Next

TheKindReaper - Feb 25th 2022 14:42

I will start off right. I do not condone the assault or hatred of anyone.

This started recently. I know a person whom is a worm in the administration team FROM this website and they have recently been reading through SOME people's DMs, mine included. That warning you got from the administration team was most likely no mistake.

And then in terms of their 'belief in God', they are clearly not so faithful, as they are trying to limit freedom of speech, that which is GOD GIVEN. I am a Christian man, have been since birth. I am VERY sad to see how this website is falling. I have used it for years (this is a new account as I deleted my old one).

That and they have no 'contact us' section that at least I have been able to find, I suppose to try and circumvent and consequences or responsibilities. They are trying to rule over this website like they are gods. Dictators. God would most likely be disappointed.

And with that, have a nice day and God bless you all.

Heart this
2 likes

ANA - Mar 12th 2022 11:26

You can contact them here: www.roleplay.me/support

Also, take a chill pill.

Heart this
2 likes

TheKindReaper - Mar 13th 2022 12:15

First off pal don't tell me to take a damned chill pill.

I am sick and tired of everyone pandering and giving in to the fags and liberals. Sick and damn tired of it. I can't have anything anymore with someone trying to shove in something gay, lesbian, trans or whatever else the queers call themselves. It's vomit inducing.

Heart this
2 likes

ANA - Mar 13th 2022 14:16

Let's steer the conversation back towards your original message, okay?

"I know a person whom is a worm in the administration team FROM this website and they have recently been reading through SOME people's DMs, mine included. That warning you got from the administration team was most likely no mistake."

You're talking about the sitewide warning against er*t*c roleplay right? RP.ME's life blood is from the advertisers. It's their content policy. Er*t*c profiles endangers that cashflow heavily. I don't think they were reading through people's DMs, but RP.ME was tired of the blatant steps that profiles were doing to advertise that they were here to ERP.

The largest social media sites will collect data to help protect themselves and assist with the law. Past that, there's also the aspect of moderation and ensuring there's no wrong doing etc, etc. It's in the direct interest of companies to keep your data, unfortunately.

I'm not accusing the good boys and girls behind RP.ME of anything untoward, it's just how it is.

If you're extremely uncomfortable with having your messages peeped in on, you have options:

- You can use a messenger like Tox or Telegram which offer end-to-end encyption.

- Another option is RPing via e-mail using a service provider that you trust (or maybe from your own server). E-mail isn't very private at all, but it's decentralized and you can use encryption. Protonmail has an easy setting for this, iirc.

Edited Mar 13th 2022 14:18

Heart this
3 likes

TheKindReaper - Mar 13th 2022 22:07

You clearly do not see the point I am trying to get across. I am sick and damn tired of EVERY F***ING COMPANY, pandering to fags and liberals. EVERY one. Doesn't matter where you go.

I thought this website was a decent place since you know, they were supposedly supporting God. But it's clear they aren't by their evident pandering to the liberals and fags.

If you cannot see the point that I am trying rp get across, go and try to be 'helpful' elsewhere.

And if they were truly followers of God they would not try to silence people's freedom of speech. A God given right. I had nothing l*wd or directly inappropriate on my profile. It only said I will not do fag rps and sh*t. It disgusts me. It is my GOD GIVEN right to say what I want, wherever, whenever I want to.

And why is it /I/ am always incriminated? I could breathe and people f***in hate me. Why do /I/ always have to switch to a new website or form of rp? Why is it me every f***ing time? Hm? How about you explain that one?

"Well you need to be nicer and not use such rude speech" f***in cry me a river. I would drop a fag on the street. Not kill, literally punt a fag. Before you will ever hear me say being a fag is okay.

Heart this
2 likes

ANA - Mar 14th 2022 14:55

You can seek out alternative methods of RPing right this very moment and not have to deal with any of this.

"And why is it /I/ am always incriminated? I could breathe and people f***in hate me. Why do /I/ always have to switch to a new website or form of rp? Why is it me every f***ing time? Hm? How about you explain that one?"

It's all explained already: John 15:18-27.

Heart this
5 likes

TheKindReaper - Mar 14th 2022 19:50

Oh so you know the scripture and WILLINGLY take their side? Why bother lecturing me then? Why lecture me when you are on their side. "Just use email or something. Go somewhere else."

As I said you clearly will not understand my point. It seems you are far too inept to understand it.

Heart this
0 likes

ANA - Mar 14th 2022 22:09

You clearly hate censorship and having biases shoved in your face.

The most powerful thing you can do is find an alternate method where you have control. I wasn't trying to attack you, but rather empower you into taking things in your own hands and not use a system that you disagree with.

On the topic of e-mail: I used e-mail to roleplay in the past. Maybe I'm showing my age here. I wasn't being a jerk to you, it's a viable alternative. Every account here uses a unique email address.

There's a reason why you've never seen say, conservative email accounts get 'censored' or 'banned', it's because there's no central authority who controls it. Can you say the same about Discord or Twitter?

It might be harder to have others use email in this day and age, but if you're against censorship - the payoff is worth it.

This is my last post here since we're clearly not getting along. Take it easy.

Edited Mar 14th 2022 22:12

Heart this
2 likes

TheKindReaper - Mar 15th 2022 12:13

Right, I will admit I was rude and I apologize. As you had no intent to be rude. I have just had a bit of an unstable mindset as one of my lifelong friends recently betrayed me. So I had been irritable.

I did not mean to take it out on you. So many apologies. I wasn't thinking clearly. Thank you for your advice.

And I use discord far more often and never have been moderated once. But that's besides the point.

Have a good day and God bless.

Heart this
1 like

TheKindReaper - Dec 16th 2022 19:41

But avoiding the problem is like breaking a bone and not going to get it fixed when you have all the money, time and resources to do it. It's just running from a problem. And problems can't and won't be fixed as long as people run away like how you say you avoid politics.

That was not meant in offense, just a general statement and observation.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.