Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Open > The rise of the zombie bugs

New Reply

Started by Sacreddragon , Sep 22nd 2017 05:14

Sacreddragon - Sep 22nd 2017 05:14

The year is 2040 and man has yet to learn his lesson about trying to be god after the fourth world, so after a world wide exploration to each mysterious crash each country brought back and artifact. What they didn't know is what's inside each of them and at first everything was fine but then as time passed these artifacts woke up and unleashed a parasite called the shadows so old that i could be older than the earth. They look like spiders but can take over dead bodies and they are very hard to kill unless you can kill the spider itself. The can extend and stab and then infect people by laying their eggs in them. They can also use the corpse to infect people in other ways they are very smart and sometimes take over a dying human and infiltrate camps can you defeat them before their hoards get you?

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 23rd 2017 20:50

Amanda's first reaction was to duck as the whiz of gun fire began. Though it was soon clear that she wasn't the target. The dead fell with satisfying 'thuds' onto the carpeted floor. Amanda slowly straighten from her position so she could peer out the window. It wasn't everyday that survivors were present, many were too paranoid to approach other people. The world had gone to sh*t and now they couldn't even trust each other to make it right. "Thanks." she muttered as she stepped over the bodies and exited the room, heading back into the hallway.

Heart this
1 like

Sacreddragon - Sep 24th 2017 22:58

you can bring your old char over

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Sep 24th 2017 23:57

umm i should of said post you chars so i know how i'm talking to also also the bugs aren't that big and they hide in the body's of human corpses. I only have one char right now so i'll work on another later, i really hope more people join this.

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Oct 7th 2017 16:11

www.roleplay.me/forums/topic.php?topic_id=13646&page=379#latest it's a little glitchy so keep trying

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.