Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > The prison in the multiverse

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Jan 4th 2018 01:12
Previous123Next

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 4th 2018 01:12

A prison ran by a corrupt man by the name of james calroy (i couldn't think of a good name alrightwas a place where they broke even the brightest of people, he took criminals and people from the various universes and brought them there, however he got bored and started taking people that he found annoying, people he didn't like, and sometimes heros just to see how everyone reacts
But there is an escape attempt afoot and there are some who have grown used to the feeling of dread and don't want to

Rules

1.no sm*t

2.no killing another person's character without permission but beating the crap out of someone's character is okay

3.no perfect characters

4.this is a jump in RP so after starting you can jump in whenever

Prison rules

1.no messing with the gaurds

2.do what the gaurds say

3. You have two outfits what you where wearing when you where taken here and your prison outfit and you have to wear your prison outfit when your out of your cell

4.no posters or anything hanging up on the walls (the warden has seen shawshank redemption to many times)

5.nobody of the oppiste gender gets to be your cell mate

6.you will be given a collar disabling your powers and any hidden weapon not permitted by the accsess code

Character sheet

Name:
Alias:
Personity:
Bio:
Appearance:

Edited Jan 4th 2018 19:46

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 4th 2018 01:18

Name:unknown

Alias:DJ

Universe: the disny Starwars cannon
Personality:DJ is a sly and cunning man who can be won over for the right price as long as it doesn't interfere with his plans

Bio:while not much is known about his past he became so used to being imprisoned that he can break out of almost any prison and he can hack almost anything with the right materials, but after getting here he has had quit a bit of trouble

Edited Jan 4th 2018 16:25

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 4th 2018 03:10

(are you aware of how stupid that character choice is? This will be entertaining)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 4th 2018 19:48

(i decided to make this a jump in RP but i can't think of a good starter though)

Edited Jan 4th 2018 19:48

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 4th 2018 19:59

DJ woke up at the sound of someone in the cell across from crying after a couple minutes he couldn't fall back asleep at the sound of her wining "hey kid shut the hell up for your own good, if your caught crying you'll get your ass kicked the first thing in the morning." he said laying in his bed "tommarow i have to inform you of how to get by in this dump because knowing the owner personally he is gonna let rot for the rest of your days here" he said as he started trying to sleep with his face against wall onthe fold out panel of metal he called the prison called beds

Edited Jan 4th 2018 20:00

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 5th 2018 12:40

(i am only just now questioning wtf this is)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 7th 2018 07:28

(there isn't a reason why not)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 7th 2018 16:48

(@ryu123123 and @NathenDiedAgain yeah i said im the rules to jump in whenever)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 8th 2018 13:22

(accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 8th 2018 18:08

It was the next day and the gaurds forced evryone out abd inspected there rooms, they then brought everyone too the court yard while bringin in new prisoners "another day anotger shipment of crybabys said DJ taking off his sock revealling some golden coins he "got" from an unknown source "so i am betting 4 of these" he then pointed to some people "those will break first andbif not you all get extra cash to bribe the gaurds with" he said putting his money back in his sock DJ then saw a man in a red suit who's face looked like it had been to hell and back "i bet you all that man is gonna be the new tough guy" he said reffering to deadpool

Edited Jan 9th 2018 04:53

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.